+10

[3rd Person]

"Don't ignore me after I made you cum!"

That one sentence managed to silence the entire hallway. Jieun stopped walking and clutched her books tightly in front of her chest, her eyes were wide as she could not believe her ears.

All of the bystanders were very well attentive to the scene and were now quietly gossiping amongst themselves.

Everyone waited for Jieun's reaction. Just like Yongguk wanted, he got her attention and she turned around. But the look on her face was one that he did not want to see. Once she was face to face with him, he tried to stutter out an apology.

But her hand was quick and slapped the right side of his face. People gasped and Yongguk held his now warm cheek.

The next thing she did, she grabbed his sleeve and tugged him to follow her down the hall, people were still watching, but once they were out of sight, the normal loud volume commenced in the hallways once again.

Jieun threw Yongguk into a supply closet where they could be away from the public eye. "What do you want."

"I just...I wanted to...why did you slap me so hard??"

"Because you embarrassed me." Jieun crossed her arms, making Yongguk feel a bit intimidated.

"But all I did was say the truth. Something happened between us a few days ago and ever since, you've just been ignoring me." His voice was slightly shaky since he was so not used to confrontation.

Jieun bit her lip. Of course she didn't forget what had happened, but she hoped that memory would have been magically be erased from Yongguk's brain.

Being Jieun, she never thinks her plans through. She never thought of how she would deal with the aftermath of that intimate session she shared. What was important to her was that she got what she wanted at the time.

Jieun still tried to keep a straight face. She didn't want to appear nervous. "Ok well I'm here. What do you want."

Yongguk slowly rubbed his cheek. It still stung a little from Jieun's slap. "Well what I wanted was for you not to ignore me...and also, to ask if you were free after school. We could do something together...maybe."

"Like what."

Yongguk knew that he had to be more assertive, as what his brother had told him, but being in the situation now, he didn't realize how much Jieun would make him stumble on his words. "Um well there's a kimbap restaurant that--"

"I don't eat kimbap." Jieun interjected.

"Oh well..."

"---but I guess I'll go with you anyway." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and left the supply closet, leaving Yongguk dumbfounded by her change of attitude.

After school the two went to a nearby restaurant and Yongguk ordered a simple kimbap plate. When the order came, Jieun stared at it blankly which worried a Yongguk.

"Ah, you don't have to force yourself to eat it if you don't want to."

Kimbap was actually one of Jieun's favorite snacks when she was younger, but as she got older, she stopped eating certain things to keep her slim figure. After staring at it for another few seconds, she placed one in her mouth and chewed it slowly, she forgot how good it felt to eat carbs.

When she ate her second piece, Yongguk smiled to himself before taking his first bite. He watched Jieun subtly, but he still couldn't quite understand her. Her attitude towards him seems to always be fluctuating.

He knew girls were confusing, but Jieun is probably the most confusing girl ever to have walked on the planet. He still wasn't sure if Jieun saw him as a friend or maybe even more than a friend.

If she didn't like him, she wouldn't have agreed go come with him after school, right? Or maybe she just said he's out of pity.

Jieun finished her fourth kimbap and picked up her glass of water. "Just so you know, I didn't say yes because I like you or anything."

Well that crossed the first theory off his list.

+

fml this lame boy keeps bothering me at school and I tried to subtly run away from him last week when I saw him in the corner of my eye but then he noticed me and I was like fuck