+30

(a/n* MERRY CHRISTMAS, FRIENDS!!!! I hope you have a good day and thank you for enjoying my book! reaching 1k + followers just before 2016 ended is one of the coolest things ever. love u guys!)

[Jieun]

"Jinyoung, can you please not tell mom and dad about what happened."

"Why shouldn't I tell them? I doubt that they gave you permission to bring a boy up to your room while you're home alone." Jinyoung took his tea out of the microwave and walked over to the couch.

I stomped after him and tugged his sleeve, "Because they will obviously get mad, punish me, and not let me go on the family trip to the ski resort! Jinyoung pleeeeaaaase."

Jinyoung put his hand up, basically signaling for me to shut it. "Ok fine. I won't tell them. But promise me that you'll never do something like that again. You're too young and teenage boys are just," He closed his eyes and shivered, "Just don't bring him here again."

"Thank you, Jinyoung." I sighed from relief. I know for a fact that if he told on me, dad would take away my phone and laptop, and mom would hit me with her broom.

"You're welcome. I know I'm the best brother."

"Uhh no." I frowned. "You threw Yongguk off the bed and almost strangled him."

"And I wont hesitate to do it again."

[the next day]

"So what did your brother say after I left? He hates me right? I'm pretty sure he wants me dead." Yongguk mumbled monotonously as we walked to class together.

"Yes." I answered and swung his hand as I held it. "But I'm sure that in the future he will get over it--But at least the good news is that he doesn't plan to tell my mom and dad, and they won't prevent me from going on the family ski trip."

I looked over at Yongguk who scrunched up his face. I guess what I said wasn't assuring enough. "Hmm wait. You said your going on a ski trip? When?"

"This weekend! I've been looking forward to it and I would've been so mad if my brother was the reason for me not going."

Yongguk nodded,  "You know, Yongnam and I are going to a ski resort this weekend, too. It's the White Mountain one...is that the--"

"Yeah! That's the same one my family is going to!" I squeezed his hand, "We should meet up while we're there."

"Meet up? Wouldn't that be risky?"

"No," I shook my head, "I don't think we'll get caught."

"Uhh but that's kinda what you said last time...and then we got caught."

On Saturday morning, my family and I left early to drive to the resort. I had on my new white snow jacket and pink beanie with a fluffy ball on top that I was waiting for the trip to wear. It was around 9 am, so I texted Yongguk to see if he was already awake.

Jieun: ARE YOU GUYS DRIVING HERE NOW

Yongguk: yes we're on our way

Jieun: 😱👍

"Who are you texting?" Jinyoung asked me.

I rolled my eyes and placed my phone in my pocket. "I was just checking Instagram." No way did I want my rat of a brother to find out that Yongguk was going to be in the same place this weekend. He would either try to keep me from seeing Yongguk, or feel compelled to tell mom and dad what happened between us.