+32

[Yongguk]

After school, Daehyun came over to my house because he said there was no food at his house, so I suggested that we go out to eat something, but he said that he would rather have the free food at my house so this is where we are right now.

Daehyun was currently taking random stuff out of my fridge and putting them on a plate. "Hey, where were you during lunch by the way?"

"I was in the library with Jieun."

"Oh of course. You were with your  girlfriend." He nudged me with his elbow. During the past Sunday night, I asked Jieun to be my girlfriend, and she said yes. Later that night, I called up Daehyun and told him everything that happened and he threw his phone across his bedroom.

Now he teases me every time I mention Jieun's name. Well he teased me even before she was my girlfriend.

As Daehyun took his food out of the microwave, I decided to tell him what was on my mind.

"So...something happened while Jieun and I were in the library."

Daehyun rolled his eyes,"Something always happens between you two, but I love hearing these stories. What happened this time?"

Even though it was just us two in the house, I wasn't very comfortable saying what I had to say outloud, so I leaned over and whispered it to him.

When I finished, Daehyun's mouth opened and exclaimed, "I can't believe you almost had sex in the library!"

"Lower your voice."

Daehyun couldnt help but laugh. "Wow what is your life? Like a porn movie?"

I frowned at him. "Stop making fun of me or else I won't continue the rest of my story."

That made him quickly shut his mouth.

"Alright so," I took a deep breath. "I obviously really like Jieun and you already know the kinds of things that we've done--" I paused because Daehyun was managing to hold in a laugh. "But actually having sex with her...it makes me nervous thinking about it."

Daehyun stayed silent and nodded for me to continue.

"It's just that I've never done that before, and Jieun is so experienced. I don't know what to do."

"Hmm," Daehyun looked really concentrated as he tapped his fingers on the table. "Well it's not like you've ever told her that you're a virgin, right? So just pretend that you're experienced as fuck. Let her think that you know exactly what you're doing in bed."

"But I have no idea--"

"So do your research." Daehyun pulled out his phone and typed some things before placing it back down. "Check your messages."

"What did you send me?"

"Links. To movies that you should watch."

"Movies? You mean like--" It finally hit me and I glared at Daehyun. "I'm not gonna watch that."

But then later that night when Daehyun went home, I was in my room and actually clicked on one of the links he sent me.

In the first movie, the guy seemed way too rough and I didn't want to be like that with Jieun.

In the second movie, the girl was always on top. She reminded me a little of Jieun, so I wondered if Jieun could just take the lead since she's done this before.

Ugh no. I can't do that. I have to make her think that I know what I'm doing.

Another thought popped into my head. Before I do anything with her, I need condoms. I opened my drawer and searched for the packets the nurse handed out that one day. As I dug through my things, I couldn't find what I was looking for.