+14

"Well you look like you've been sweating and both of your hairs are a little messy."

Jieun wanted to strangle her teacher right then and there. She just had to point out their appearance and make the entire class think she and Yongguk hooked up in the supply closet.

Which wasn't exactly false.

But Jieun didn't want everyone to know!

The two awkwardly shuffled to their desks and while the teacher went back to the lesson, Jieun tidied up her braid and Yongguk adjusted his pants again while also smoothening hair.

By the time school was out, Jieun was already over the whole classroom incident and walked home with Dohee.

"So I actually did it." Jieun stated proudly.

"Did what...?" Dohee asked.

"I found out what size Yongguk is--well I kinda did. It's just an estimate."

Dohee face palmed. She wanted to believe that her best friend wouldn't actually do something so absurd, "Oh no, were the things people were saying in class true?"

"Wait, what were people saying in class?"

"That you and Yongguk had intercourse in the supply closet. Well half of the class is saying something like that but the other half--your admirers--are denying everything. They still want to believe you're a pure angel."

"We didn't hook up in the closet, ok? I'm still a virgin," Jieun clarified, with a hint of annoyance in her voice. "All I did was find out his size...and maybe made out with him a little."

"But how were you able to find that out? Wait...am I gonna regret asking...?"

"I just stuck my hand in his pants."

"You probably freaked him out again!! You're such a horny pervert."

"I doubt I freaked him out because he didn't try to stop me. All he did was continue to kiss me and get hard. And from touching him, I think he's big enough. Well it's not like I have anyone to compare it to because I haven't touched anyone else before..."

"Just a year ago, you were my pure and innocent best friend." Dohee sighed while wiping a fake tear from her eye.

-----------

[3rd Person]

"Come on Yongguk, tell me! What everyone in class is saying is true, huh!" Daehyun bounced up and down while he walked home with his friend. "You and Jieun..." He made a circle with his left hand and stuck a finger in and out of it suggestively.

"Stop." Yongguk rolled his eyes and forced the boy to stop the gesture.

"You're not denying anything, so I'm gonna interpret that as you two did fuck in there."

"No! God, we just..." Yongguk took a deep breath. He was in some deep shit already. "We didn't go that far, ok?"

Daehyun gasped and clapped his hands, "Details."

"No."

"If you don't give me the details, I'm going to tell the entire class that you confirmed that all of the rumors are true."

Yongguk gritted his teeth, "You little---ugh fine. When we were in there, I made the first move and kissed her...but then after that, she undid my pants and started to touch me."

"And then she sucked your dick. Man that girl's a freak."

"Wha--no! That's not what--no. It didn't go any further than that." Yongguk was so close to punching Daehyun for his stupidity.

"So all you're saying is that you two made out while she gave you a hand job and that's it?"

Yongguk winced but then nodded his head slowly.

Daehyun rolled his head back and pouted, "Can I have your life?"

"Do you think this means she likes me?"

Daehyun shrugged, "Maybe yes, maybe no."

"She's not even my girlfriend, but I've already done all those things with her. What does that even make us?"

"Fuck buddies?"

Yongguk frowned. "I don't want to be just that to her."

"Then maybe you should tell her that??? Well unless you think that would freak her out. Otherwise, just continue letting her suck your dick without any feelings."

+

FML tbh I don't even know how I picture Yongguk in this story like he's honestly so cool nowadays.

Every damn picture I find he's just too cool! And he's not supposed to be cool in this story!!!!

This one is normal cool, but he still looks too cool!!! Idk!! What era do you imagine him in????