+31

a/n* the next few chapters will be a little nasty I guess but that's what you are here for am I rite
BTW TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF 2016 OMG WTF

[Yongguk]

Yongguk: so remember that necklace I saw in the mall and bought for jieun?

Daehyun: yes, what about it? DID U GIVE IT TO HER ALREADY

Yongguk: yeah I gave it to her last night

Daehyun: doeS THAT MEAN U ASKED HER TO BE YUR GIRLFREIDN ALTREADY

Yongguk: no...

Daehyun: WAT THE FUCCK

Daehyun: but wasn't that the plan????

Yongguk: I couldn't do it. I was too nervous so I just gave her the necklace

Daehyun: WHAT. A. WASTE.

Daehyun: u better ask soon then???

After ending that stressful conversation with Daehyun, I checked the time on my phone. It was already 6pm. Jieun told me that her family was going to be driving back home at 7pm.

Earlier in the week, I've been speaking to Daehyun and after finding out that Jieun and I were going to be in the same ski resort on the same weekend, I thought that it would be special if I asked her to be my girlfriend while we were here.

So if I wanted to ask her, I had to do it soon.

Yongguk: is it ok if we meet in the lobby again? I wanted to ask you something

Jieun: sure~ I'll be there in 5 minutes

I was standing in the lobby and staring at the fireplace as I waited for Jieun. I haven't really rehearsed how I was going to ask her because I kept getting stressed out every time I thought about it.

I heard the 'ding' from the elevator and not long after that, I heard steps approaching me from behind.

"Hi Yongguk." She tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around. "So what did you want to ask me?"

As the school week started up again, I found it a little hard to get out of bed after being so active the past weekend. I rolled over to my side and turned off the alarm on my phone, then I went to check my messages.

I don't usually get texts in the morning very often, unless it's Daehyun telling me about an anime he watched last night. But surprisingly, there was one text waiting for me.

Jieun: Good Morning 😙

I smiled to myself as I read it and replied back before finally getting out of bed.

Before I arrived at school, Jieun said she would be waiting for me by the steps. When I got there, she was waving for me to hurry up.

"You walk so slow and I am waiting out here in the cold for you." She frowned and crossed her arms.

"Aw, you could have waited inside for me. I wouldn't have mind." I placed my hands on her arms and rubbed them up and down for warmth.

"Alright, let's just go inside." She turned around and her pace was quicker as she went up the stairs. Suddenly, a big gust of wind appeared, causing her skirt to fly.