+12

[Yongguk]

"Are you sure you've taken care of kids before?" I watched Jieun as she tried everything to put one of the twins, Kyeong, back to sleep. He was napping peacefully until Jieun's phone started ringing.

"Yeah I can handle it." She assured me, but the look on her face wasn't so assuring. And I swear I heard her tell the baby to shut up.

Even though I already had Kyeongmi in my arms, I carried Kyeong too and started rocking both of them. Finally there was peace.

"You didn't think I was able to do that?" Jieun frowned.

"No it's not that...there's just a certain way their mom told me how Kyeong likes to be held." I lied of course.

"Well then, I can try again." Jieun took the little boy from my arms, but I was worried he would start screaming again. I braced myself for any loud, sudden noise, but there was none.

I opened my eyes and saw Jieun cradling the boy. A small smile appeared on her face as Kyeong started to suck his thumb to sleep.

That smile soon went away when she started to scream. "What the heck you little---get him off me!"

I saw what the problem was and placed Kyeongmi on the couch before helping Jieun. Kyeong was grabbing the front of her shirt and I think he even grabbed her breast...

"I-I think he might want to be breastfed?" I said, prying the baby away from Jieun.

"Oh my god. Go get him some milk." Jieun fixed her shirt and crossed her arms protectively over her chest.

I came back into the living room, holding a bottle of milk to Kyeong. Jieun was pouting on the couch, arms still up to her chest.

I guess she didn't know that her shirt was pretty low cut, and that by crossing her arms, she was just pushing her breasts closer together.

The sudden thought of our water park trip/ incident came to mind, but I quickly pushed aside that memory because I shouldn't be thinking about that right now.

"Um...is it ok?" I sat down next to her and nodded my head in her direction.

"What?"

"Is it ok?" I asked again, referring to the spot Kyeong grabbed earlier.

I shouldn't have asked because now her face was getting pink. "Yeah it's fine."

"So uh I have to take the kids out to the park soon. Do you want to come with me?"

Jieun looked at me with a bored expression, I was expecting her to decline, but she nodded and said 'sure.'

-----------

At the park, Jieun laughed softly at the sight of Yongguk pushing a twin carriage for the babies. He had a fanny pack diagonally strapped around his chest that held some diapers and baby powder, making him really look like a young father.

Yongguk stopped in front of an open area and opened a blanket on the grass. He prepared a basket and an umbrella--which Jieun was thankful for because she didn't want to stay in the sun for another second-- and placed Kyeong and Kyeongmi on the blanket.

"Come, sit," Yongguk patted the space on the blanket and Jieun hesitantly sat down.

She was wearing a short skirt and didn't wear any shorts underneath because it made the skirt look to bulky. So she attempted to sit in a way that wouldn't expose herself in front of all the families in the park.