+11

[Yongguk]

"Dude WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED AT SCHOOL YESTERDAY?"

It was 11am on a Saturday when Daehyun decided to drop by my house and use our emergency key under the mat to get in.

We should change our hiding spot.

He disturbed my breakfast.

"Nothing happened. We had a pop quiz that you missed though."

"NOT THAT, YOU IDIOT! People told me that you yelled at Jieun in the hallway that you made her cum."

"What the fuck??"

I choked on my cereal.

"What did you just say, Daehyun?" Yongnam ran down the stairs and unpleasantly joined us in the kitchen.

"These were apparently Yongguk's exact words when he was talking to Jieun: Don't ignore me after I made you cum."

Yongnam's jaw dropped and the two of them asked me for full details.

I told them how I was just trying to help Jieun feel better since she was sick--even if the process was unorthodox.

"She was obviously lying. There's no sickness that requires you to be fingered in order to get better." Yongnam said, taking a bite of my Lucky Charms.

"She wants you, bad." Daehyun narrowed his eyes. "But I don't see why she wants you."

I shook my head in disagreement, "She doesn't like me like that."

"Oh boo hoo. Maybe she doesn't like you, but she still wants to fuck you." Daehyun said intensively.

I winced at his blunt statement. "If she doesn't like me, why would she want to do that with me? She's so confusing."

"But you can't stop thinking about her, can you?"

------------

[Jieun]

"So I heard that you went on a date with Yongguk yesterday." Dohee said over the phone.

"It wasn't a date. Anyway, I still hate him for embarrassing me in front of the whole school."

"So you're gonna stop using him for your evil and twisted plan?"

"No. I've already gone through all this work to get close to him, I can't just go out and find someone new."

I could tell Dohee was smirking, even if I couldn't see her, "Or is it because you've finally become attached to him."

I didn't answer. I still get flashbacks from the time his fingers touched me. Thinking about how it felt when he was inside me made me cross my legs unconsciously.

"Why don't you stop making him so confused and tell him that you like him?"

"Because I don't. I just need him for practice so that I will become more experienced. Like you."

Dohee groaned. The groan she usually does when she rubs her temples in annoyance. "Well you can at least try to act normal around him for once. One day, you're making out with him, and the next day, you try to hide from him."

"Fine. I'll go to his house today and ask him if he wants to hang out, are you happy?"

"Yes. And also, don't be so mean to him. Just because you regret your actions, doesn't mean you have to take out your frustration on him---"

I hung up. Dohee was trying to give me one of her mom lectures again.

I got ready and took a cab to Yongguk's house. I remember him telling me yesterday that he lives not too far from the school.

His house wasn't hard to find. It was the one that had his family name on the mailbox. As I approached the door, I heard a lot of yelling inside.

I leaned my ear to the door and couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Wait, baby! Don't go!"

"Baby, hold on! Please!"

What the fuck, Yongguk.

I opened the door, which was irresponsibly left unlocked. But I didn't care if I was letting myself in, suddenly I felt myself getting irritated, "What the hell. You have a girlfriend?!"

A bunch of footsteps came running towards the entrance and I felt something latch onto my legs.

A little girl.

"Wait! Don't run out the door!" I finally see Yongguk running down the hall and place his hands on his knees as he caught his breath.

He widened his eyes when he saw me and straighten himself up, "Jieun, what are you doing here?"

"I came to visit you. But it turns out you're busy with your girlfriend." I looked around the living room, trying to find her, "Where is she, hm?"

"What are you talking about? I don't have a girlfriend."

"Then who were you getting into a fight with just a while ago?"

He looks at me in confusion, then opened his mouth, "I-I was just calling after the baby." He walked up to me and carried the little girl in his arms. "She wouldn't stop running around the house."

"Why do you have a baby?"

"Ahhh, my neighbors asked me to baby sit really last minute. Um...I don't know if I can go out with you today, if that was the reason why you visited me..."

I glared at the baby. She unknowingly ruined my plans for today. "Fine then. Since you're insisting, I'll stay here and help you look after her."

"O-oh!" He looked at me with a mix of surprise and confusion. Well it's not just one baby I'm looking after. There's two. The little boy is napping right now."

Ugh. But I hate kids.