+19

Than you very very very much for reading my books :) you friends are so loyal and I love you :)

[Jieun]

When it was time for lunch, I reached in my bag for my wallet and my phone before heading to the cafeteria. I dug around my bag and found my wallet, but not my phone. I either misplaced it, or left it at home.

Dohee had already gone to the cafeteria ahead of me, but Yongguk was still sitting in his seat next to me. "Hey Yongguk, can I borrow your phone so I can call mine? I'm not sure where it is."

"Huh? Oh y-yeah sure." There he goes again, being all flustered when I speak to him. While he was searching his backpack, my eyes fell to the part of his neck that couldn't be covered by his collar. I know that I didn't suck on his skin that hard, but the mark was still there. "Here you go," His voice snapped me out of my thoughts as he handed me his phone. "The passcode is 0331."

I entered the code into the phone and instead of opening to the home screen, it opened to his camera roll. Oh my god.

"Oh my god." I repeated, but this time aloud. "Why do you have these pictures on your phone??"

"What pictures?" Yongguk pretended like he didn't know what I was talking about and I showed him his screen.

"Did you take these pictures of Hyeri??" I swiped my finger right and there were so many pictures of her with her top lifted up. Some pictures were blurry but it was obvious that she wasn't even wearing many clothes.

Yongguk leaned close to see the screen and his eyes widened. "No I swear." He shook his hands as if to make himself seem more innocent. "I didn't even know those were on there."

"So you want me to think that she took these photos herself?" I found it hard to believe since she seems like such a nice, young girl. I narrowed my eyes at Yongguk, giving him a disapproving head shake before getting up and leaving the room.

[3rd Person]

For the rest of the day, Yongguk and Jieun didn't speak to each other. When Daehyun asked what was going on, Yongguk didn't want to tell him. Especially since Daehyun is obsessed with Hyeri. If he found out there were half naked photos of her on Yongguk's phone, it would be a mess.

On his way from school, Yongguk decided to confront Hyeri about the photos right when he gets home. He opened the door and called out her name. "Hyeri!"

"Yes?" She came down the stairs wearing silky shorts with a matching camisole. Yongguk rolled his eyes, knowing that Hyeri defied him again after he told her to wear warmer clothes during her illness.

"Why did you take photos of yourself using my phone? And they weren't just normal photos either. Jieun saw them and now she won't talk to me."

Hyeri frowned at the mention of Jieun's name, "Good."

"What? Good?"

"I don't like how she's all over you. She was the one who gave you that hickey and she's taking up all of your attention."

Yongguk blinked at the girl in confusion, "Um I...well why does that bother you?"

"Because! You're supposed to be mine. But she stole you from me."

"Wait what are you talking about? Is this your fever talking again?"

Hyeri groaned in frustration. "No it's not my fever. I'm not even sick, okay?"

"So did you purposely take those photos? And in a way that made it look like I took them??"

"I knew that if she found them she would know to back off."