+5

[Jieun]

"Yah. I saw you talking to Yongguk this morning. Why?" I lightly slapped Dohee's arm once she took her seat beside me in class.

"I was inviting him to come with you, me, and Inseong to the water park this Saturday."

"Really? What did he say??"

"Well at first he was hesitant and wasn't sure if he should come, but then I said you realllllly wanted him there and then he said 'really?' and I said 'mhm' and I caught him blushing, and now he's coming with us."

"Why would you tell him that i wanted him to come?! Now he'll think I like him or I'm desperate."

"Basically it's true."

I gritted my teeth, "I don't like him."

"But you are desperate."

+Saturday+

HAHA this is the day I've been waiting for. I've always worked very hard to keep a fit figure and now I can finally show it off. I bet Yongguk won't be able to control himself after seeing me today.

"So Yongguk, this is my boyfriend, Inseong. He goes to a different high school than us." Dohee was introducing her long time boyfriend, who is very tall and handsome.

"Nice to meet you." Yongguk said softly, shaking his hand.

"Let's go find a place to put our things and then we can go on the water rides." Dohee  said cheerfully.

"Hey Jieun," Yongguk whispered to me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Thanks for wanting me to come with you guys today."

"Well....mhm." I didn't want to tell him that that was something Dohee just made up, so I just went a long with it. Besides, it was pretty clever of her to invite him. Now I'm even closer to getting what I want.

I placed my bag on the chair besides Yongguk and stood right next to him, giving him a good view for when I take off my clothes. Why am I like this.

He was applying sunscreen on his arms when I decide to slip off my shorts. Yongguk stopped applying sunscreen and stared at me for a second before looking away.

I pulled off the shirt I was wearing--slowly so that he can have time to take in my physical appearance--and removed my hair tie, allowing my locks to cascade down my shoulders.

Yongguk was frozen. I guess he's never seen a girl in a bikini before.

"This girl, really," I heard Dohee mutter disapprovingly to herself as I continued to showcase my body.

I glared over to her and saw that Inseong was rubbing sunscreen on her shoulders. That gave me an idea.

I sat next to Yongguk and his eyes roamed down to my bikini top. "Yongguk, can you help me put on some sunscreen?"

He gulped while nodding, "S-sure."

I let out a small laugh as I moved my hair to one side and faced my back to him. I felt him apply the lotion onto my back but his hands were barely touching me. I bet he was still feeling a little nervous around me.

He coughed nervously, closing the bottle, "Um it's done."

I turned around and smiled at him, patting his cheek, "Thank you, Yongguk."

He smiled back and I never realized that he looks slightly adorable when he smiles.

"Ready to go on the rides?" Inseong asked.

------

We walked up some stairs to line up since the ride was a big water slide. I looked over to Yongguk and he was looking down, holding tightly onto the railing.

"What is it?" I asked.

He flinched at my touch. "I'm just...a little scared of heights."

I laughed. "Heights? Come on, Yongguk," I grabbed his arm as it was our turn to go on. I sat in the front of the tube that you had to sit in to slide down the ride and Yongguk sat in the back.

"Ready?" The ride operator asked and Yongguk hastily wrapped his arms around my waist.

I gasped and to my right, I see Dohee smiling and giving a thumbs up.

Yongguk shut his eyes closed and pulled my body close to him. I quickly turned to Dohee and gave her a thumbs up too.

"Set...GO!"

Suddenly we were going down the slide and I found it really fun, but Yongguk was still holding onto me and he never opened his eyes once.

"Yongguk look! It's fun!" I yelled out, forcing him to look up.

For a moment he let go of me and tried to just hold onto the handles on the side of the tubes, but then we started going down really fast and Yongguk grabbed onto me again, even hiding his face in my neck.

I gasped because he didn't hold onto my waist, this time he grabbed my breasts. I looked down and he was squeezing them.

My eyes snapped forward and I bit my lip, not knowing what to do. No one has ever touched me there before.

When we got to the bottom of the ride, Yongguk was panting and I could feel his chest moving up and down from behind me. He still hasn't let go of my boobs.

"Is the ride over?" He asked meekly, removing his head from my neck.

I still didn't answer him.

"Jieun? Are you alright---oh my god." He quickly removed his hands from my and apologized over and over again. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry."

I crossed my arms over my chest and got up from the ride, exiting as fast as I could.

"Jieun, wait!" Yongguk called after me, trying to dodge people in his way.

He tried to catch up to me, but I walked directly into the girls' bathroom. He couldn't follow me in there.

I stared at myself in the mirror and fixed up my hair. Afterwards, I felt my chest, cringing at the thought of Yongguk's hands all over that area just a while ago.

Well, it wasn't really that bad...

After about 5 minutes, I walked out of the bathroom. Yongguk wasn't there so he probably went back to our seats. I started walking towards that direction when I heard him saying my name.

"Jieun! Jieun!"

I turned around and see him jogging up to me, holding two snow cones.

"I didn't mean to touch you there...I was just really scared and I held onto whatever was nearby...I understand that you're mad at me."

I sighed. He hung his head down and his chest was still moving up and down as if he was trying to catch his breath. I grabbed a snow cone from his hand and his head snapped up.

I licked the snow cone and hummed, "It's ok." I mean, I should get used to him touching me anyway.

He smiled gratefully and we both continued to eat our cones.

Taking a bite from the red colored ice, a chunk of it dropped. "Do you have tissue?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I got it," Yongguk held up some tissues and started to wipe off the spot where the ice fell on me.

Which was directly on my left boob.

+
Bap's teaser just dropped for "that's my jam" and I'm hyped as hell