+29

[Yongguk]

It was during class when the teacher said to move our desks together with the person sitting next to us so we can look over a book. After the whole Taehyung incident, Jieun started sitting in her normal seat which is at the front of the classroom, and right next to me.

When the teacher said to partner up, Jieun and I looked at each other and scooted our desks together. We had to listen to the teacher and her analysis of the book that we were reading, which wasn't much of an interesting topic for the class.

I glanced over at Jieun and she was resting her head on her left hand. She must be bored, and I had to admit, I was a little bored too, and the school day had just started.

I looked down at the pages, trying to follow along the words when I felt Jieun tapping my knee with her hand.

"Hm?" I hummed quietly to her when she did it continuously.

She kept her eyes forward, but she flipped her hand so that her palm was facing upward.

I assumed that she wanted me to copy what she was doing? So I went along with it and faced my palm upward as well.

Once I did that, Jieun's fingers slipped into mine and she held my hand underneath the desks so that the teacher wouldn't see.

I stared down at our intertwined fingers and was really surprised that she was doing this in class. But I couldn't hide that I liked it. I leaned over and nudged her shoulder, and while she was trying to act all calm, I saw her smile and even laugh a little bit.

When the final bell rang, Jieun stopped in front of my desk as I was putting things away in my backpack. "Hey Yongguk, do you want to come over to my house?"

I finished zipping up my backpack and smiled as I nodded, "Yeah I'd love to."

"Alright, let's go." She held out her hand which was making a grabbing motion, and I naturally held it as we walked out of the class together. I wasn't even bothered with classmates whispering my name as they saw me leave with Jieun.

It wasn't even 15 minutes into being at her house when she had me on her bed, kissing me non-stop.

But really, I wasn't complaining.

Her hands were on my cheeks, squishing them as she laughed between kisses.

I wrapped my arms around Jieun and turned us around so that her back was on the bed. "What's so funny?" I hovered over her, pushing the hairs away from her face.

"Nothing, I just thought you were cute."

:')

I leaned down, smirking against her lips and continued what we were doing in the first place. Her hands trailed down the front of my chest and she attempted to lift my shirt off. I automatically pulled it down because 1) I was kind of embarrassed and 2) it was cold.

Jieun hummed in disappointment while her hands bundled at the end of my shirt. With that, I put my hand on top of hers and helped her lift the shirt off. It was still cold, but I could handle it.

It was all fine for the first few minutes, until I heard a door close. I sat right up and looked around, "Did you hear that?"

"It's my neighbors. My parents don't come home until later." Jieun put her arms around my neck and brought me right on top of her again.

But then I heard another sound.

"Jieun..." I mumbled, trying to warn her that we should probably stop for now.