+3

a/n so for jieun's personality, to others she comes off as really put together and confident, but irl she's a dork and has no experience with guys and even gets nervous around them sometimes. but because shes so popular, people expect her to act otherwise. that's why her attitude towards yongguk will really differ sometimes lol. like rly

[3rd Person]

"You stupid idiot! Why did you freak him out like that??"

Jieun stared at Dohee who was scolding her the second she finished telling her what happened yesterday.

"What? I was just trying to kiss him!"

"Exactly. You barely know each other. He was probably weirded out. That explains him running away from you. Have you ever even kissed a boy before?"

"No. I planned to use Yongguk to be my first everything so when I do it with someone for real, I won't mess up." I answered and Dohee just pinched the bridge of her nose.

"How could you seriously think that you can use someone to your benefit like that? Yongguk is an innocent guy."

I shrugged.

"Ugh, if you want to get close to him, at least do it in a normal way. Don't try to hop on his dick too fast or else you'll scare him." Dohee grabbed my hand and walked down the hallway, "I guess I'll try to help you out."

[Yongguk]

"Do you seriously think that Song Jieun would actually try to kiss you??" Daehyun bursted out laughing the second I finished telling him what happened yesterday,

"I-I don't think...well I was pretty sure. I walked her home and she didn't immediately go into her house. She stared at me and then placed her hands on my shoulders. Her face was getting pretty close to mine..."

Daehyun shook his head in disbelief, "That doesn't make sense. She turns down every guy that asks her out--especially the popular ones--why would she try to kiss you? BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY why the hell did you run away?! You could've gotten your first kiss from Jieun!"

"I was nervous, okay?! I didn't know what to do! Also...maybe she wasn't going to kiss me...it could just be a mistake?"

Daehyun nodded in agreement but then stopped and pointed behind me. "S-Song Jieun and Kang Dohee are headed this way."

"What?" I turned around to find Daehyun telling the truth. Dohee was holding Jieun's hand and they were both walking right up to us.

"Hi Yongguk, Hi Daehyun," Dohee greeted.

We just nodded in astonishment.

"So in gym today, we have to find partners for tennis, would you guys like to pair up with us?"

I glanced over at Jieun who was pursing her lips and looking away from me.

"Yeah, sure." I answered with a smile.

"Great! We'll see you then!" Dohee waved and waited for Jieun to say something. Instead, Jieun released her hand and walked into the classroom without acknowledging me.

+gym class+

Knowing that today was going to be tennis day in gym, Jieun brought her stylish tennis outfit to change into instead of the normal pe uniform.

She left the top three buttons unbuttoned and made sure the skirt was high enough to show a lot of leg.

Jieun noticed Yongguk looking her up and down, attempting to be subtle. "I'm pretty good at tennis so hopefully you can keep up with me---OW! What the hell?"