Prologue

"So Mr styles, I heard you are a special guest for tonight. Can I get you anything? "

I tried to use my best fake smile on my face, hiding the emotions that are flooding inside me. Why does he have to be really damn hot but a dick in the same time?

Here I am in the Blacks Restraunt serving rich people that came across the country or the world. Usually they are kind or really bossy but bearable to deal with them but when Mr -oh I am so hot but dick in the same time- Harry styles come and stop by, it seems like the whole Restraunt  explode with happiness being visited by him. The young CEO looks at me with those magical green eyes but yet cold in the same time. "How about you?" . Control yourself Matilda . Control yourself and don't punch him.

I plastered the most fake smile on my face and faked a dry laugh. "You're very funny Mr styles." Oh god ,please continue entertaining me. The thought came helpless as a sarcasm.

" A salad only please and oh- a fresh water would be great."

I wrote the order on the rough material of the paper and clicked off the pen and walked fast to the kitchen with my heels clicking on the wooden floor.

"A salad and fresh water to Table 8. " I shouted another order to Dave the cooker while the other employes worked for the other clients orders. He nodded and started to work fast as possible to please our "special guest" . "You don't look happy, who is he ? " Sarah, my friend and also a cooker in the Blacks. "Styles " I mumbled. Nearly all of them exploded with joy. "Oh my gosh! Really? " Sarah nearly screamed , eyes wide and open mouth. Sarah always had a huge crush on The CEO Styles, she always fantasizes about him, weird part is she is a lesbian. Oh now Mr - oh I am so hot and can turn lesbian ladies to straight but a dick in the same time- Harry styles everyone . I can hear all of the girls in the kitchen wide eyes and a damn smile on their face. Seriously what so about him?

"When did you become straight?" Dave joked , making half of the staff blew with laughter including me. That's why I love Dave . A man in his forties married and have two children. A funny guy and always happy. God bless him.

Sarah huffed her hair out of her face faking annoyance and turned her back to him and continued cooking but giggling after that.

"Come on you guys, the guy is hot and just so irresistible." She turned her face to us smirking like a mad woman.

I gaged at her and she just pulled her tongue out to me. "How can you live with her?" Dave pulling a strange face. " you tell me." I mumbled. The staff burst into laughing again and Sarah telling them to shut up.

"Order tables 6and8 is finished. " Dave shouted and handed me the plates. I took from him gladly the plates and put it on the fancy wooden cart to serve the to the two tables.

I pushed the cart In front of me to table 6 first, and served to the old but rich couples and pulling a polite smile to them. And then heading to the CEO. Please just shut your mouth Mr-entertain me- Styles.

I served the plate to him and handed him his fresh cold water. He thanked me politely and picked up his fork and knife. Then I walked back.