Epilogue~

December 24th (5 years later)
Jungkook proposed to my 2 1/2 years, ago, and we got married a year later. Soon, I know, but we really loved each other, and still do. I had a child last year, and his name is JungShin, and I'm pregnant again, and it's a girl, and we haven't decided on the same yet...
"Let's name it Jimin!" Jungkook said enthusiastically, and grabbed my hand.
"Ani! (No!) Why Jimin?" I asked, since it was his band members name.
"Because! It's a cute name! Girl or guy!" He replied.
"Okay, okay.. Let me think some more... No." I chuckled, and walked to the kitchen.
Jungkook followed me, and hugged me from behind, rubbing my 2 month pregnant stomach, placing his head on my shoulder.
"Okay, whatever you want.~~" he said as he kissed my cheek, and started to cook breakfast. I walked to JungShin's room, and took him out of his crib. I headed to the living room, and set JungShin down to let him play. I peeked into the kitchen to see what Jungkook was doing. He was humming and cooking some yummy breakfast for all of us. Smiling to myself, I sat down in the living room, and turned on the tv.
"Breakfast is ready!" Jungkook calls to us a few minutes later.
I pick up JungShin and headed to the kitchen. We all sat down, and JungShin was in a high chair, ready to eat. We all ate together, and talked.
"So.... Jimin? It's a girls name too!" Jungkook said as he finished up his meal.
I thought for a while.
"Hmmm.... okay, but! Only if Jimin comes over a lot to show her why she was named Jimin!" I chuckled out, and Jungkook quickly agreed by nodding.
God I love this boy.

A/N: Yo yo yo! Hope you guys liked it.. short but sweet :* -Kimika

p.s. What should my next story be about?? Or who?? PLEASE COMMENT (and star plz)