Movie Time

Still August 16th
I tugged on Jimin's arm, trying to get his attention.
"Hm?" Jimin looked at me.
"Maybe we should go back to the dorms now... it's getting late." I said glancing back at Jungkook, and Jimin didn't notice.
"Hm? Yeah I guess, it's already 9:24pm." Jimin shrugged, and we took a bus back to the dorms. When we got back to the dorms, everyone else that was in BTS was there, except Jungkook (obviously).
"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked and scrunched my nose because I knew he was following us.
"Uh, idk I think he went out for a bit." Said Suga, as he went back to sleep. I chuckled and headed back to my room. But someone grabbed my wrist.
"Y/N! Wait, do you want to watch a movie with us?" Taehyung asked, and I just nodded and quick changed into leggings and a sweatshirt. The movie that we were watching was a comedy, we all laughed together. I sat next to Taehyung, and Suga (Yoongi). Suga eventually got tired and rested his head on me. I could see Taehyung being slightly jealous as well, but he tried playing it off all cool.
"Awhhh.!!" I'm tired!" Taehyung said as he stretched and put his arm around me. I smiled to myself, trying to finish watching the movie, but fell asleep in Taehyung's arms, and Suga in my lap.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
"I love you." A voice said.
"Hm? Me too" I replied.
I didn't know who's voice it was, but I told them I loved them as well.
We kissed.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
The Morning of August 17th
"Y/N?!" I heard a voice surprised, and yelling.
I slowly opened my eyes, "What? Shhh...! Jeez! It's the morning! Why do you have to be so loud?" I asked as I could finally see who was standing in front of me.
Jungkook.
"Oh? I'm sorry, I just thought that it was a little weird that two of my hyungs (Suga and Taehyung) are sleeping with you, in the living room..!" He shouted, I didn't understand why he was so mad, so I got up, and started treading to my room. Taehyung noticed when I got up, and he got up and was really sluggish. He groaned and rubbed his lower back. He was obviously regretting sleeping on the couch. Suga was still sleeping sound asleep through all of this.
"What do you guys want for breakfast?" Taehyung asked while going to the fridge.
"Hyung! You can't even cook that well!" Jungkook said while walking over to the counter. Jin walked into the kitchen area and looked into the fridge gathering food for all of us. He was going to cook eggs and grilled cheese sandwiches for us. I opened the door to my room, starting to shut it, then I saw a foot, blocking me from closing the door. What the hell?? I re-opened the door, only to find him.

A/N: I'm so so so so sorry for the late update.... :,( I had a really stressful past week... but I'll make it up! I swear! I write more, and not play video games ':) I'm also sorry that this is shorter than usual.. next one will be longer! -Kimika <3