Threesome

August 19th(Still Night, ~10:49pm)
Jungkook explored my mouth with his tongue, and my body continued to get hotter.
"Ah! I-I'm-- " I came all over Taehyung's hand, and he smirked, removing my pants and panties easily. Taehyung lowered his face in between my legs, tasting my cum.
I became a moaning mess. Taehyung was a real pro. I moaned and moaned, and it seemed that Jimin got jealous. Because he bit my nipple making me scream, breaking the kiss with Jungkook. Jungkook started removing his clothes, and Jimin did too. Jimin then switched spots with Taehyung, and Taehyung started to remove his clothes. Jungkook was stroking his dick, while making out with me. Jimin began to lick and finger my pussy, making me bite my lip from pleasure. Taehyung then positioned himself in front of me, asking me to suck it. I stroked his long dick, and licked the tip, making him moan. Jimin then positioned himself in front of my entrance, rubbing the tip of his dick on my clit.
"Jimin..." I bit my lip. "Please,"
Right then, he rammed into me, making me scream, but Jungkook kissed me, making my moans and screams muffled, so the other members wouldn't hear. Taehyung positioned me up right, so he could fuck me in the ass. Taehyung slammed into my ass, making me give out another muffled scream into Jungkook's mouth. He broke the kiss, to massage my breasts.
"It's okay Y/N... You'll feel better soon." He said, and came back up to kiss me again.
I was sandwiched between Taehyung and Jimin, almost losing my mind from the pleasure. Jimin came, letting his fluids flows into me, while Taehyung quickly pulled out, cumming onto my back.
"Yah! Jimin! Why'd you come inside?!" I ask, falling onto the bed in exhaustion, Jimin and Taehyung, following me onto the bed.
"Mianhae. (Sorry.) It just felt so good." Jimin moaned out, massaging my butt. Taehyung pulled me to him, cuddling with my naked body. With Taehyung's warm body, and Jimin sleeping next to me, I fell asleep too.
STILL August 19th (~1:00am)
I woke up, feeling two warm bodies next to me. I slowly started to remember last night.
Omo! What did I do?!
I blushed profusely.
I got up, and put a loose shirt and shorts on, and checked my phone.
1:00am??!
I realize I'm a bit thirsty, and get up to go to the kitchen. On my way there, I see a sleeping Jungkook in the living room.
Why is he in the living room? Did I make him mad? What happened with him last night?
I made my way to the kitchen, and tried my best to make as little noise as possible. (since Jungkook was in the other room) I grabbed a cup from the cabinets, when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. A cold blow of hair hit my neck and ear, causing my to drop the glass cup I was holding. It shattered. The person behind me, had one hand that felt my womanhood through my shorts, and the other was in my loose shirt, massaging my breasts, making my nipple hard. I let out a soft moan.
"Hajima." I whisper, but the person removed their hand from my womanhood, and put his fingers into my mouth. I sucked on them, and felt something hard, poking my ass.
"Y/N? Gwenchana? (Are you okay?)" A voice called out.

A/N: Yay! An update right away! Too much sex?? ;P lol.. too bad. -Kimika <3