J-Hope...

August 20th (The Morning)
I wake up, looking around, not recognizing my surroundings.
This isn't my room. Where am I?
Ohhh yeah. Jungkook's room.
I look around for Jungkook, but don't see him. I noticed that I was wearing a loose shirt of Jungkook's, and a pair of shorts.
"Uhhh.." a voice groaned out.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Y/N? Why are you in here?" I saw Jimin ask, peeking his head over the bunk bed. I looked over to my left, and saw Taehyung sleeping soundly, what a cutie.
"Y/N! Breakfast is ready!" A voice called from the kitchen. I hurried out, because the smell of the food was amazing. I could feel my body ache, becoming sore from last night... and this morning. I walked into the kitchen, being careful to see if anyone saw me coming out of Jungkook's (and Taehyung's and Jimin's) room, but luckily, no one did.
I walked into the kitchen, and I could smell delicious bacon, and pancakes. I saw Jungkook cooking, and hopped to my seat.
"One pancake, and four pieces of bacon please!" I say, and he hands me a plate with just that.
Soon, everybody else came out, and Jungkook and I were almost done with our breakfast. Everybody else ate their breakfast, and we headed off to the practice room. It was a recorded practice, so I helped guide the cameras.
After the practice, they (BTS) practiced some more, until lunch time. The producers and other managers of BTS ordered food for all of us. We all ate on the floor of the practice room.
"Hmmm!~~" Taehyung said as he licked his lips.
"Looks good!" I say, as I sit next to Taehyung, and start to dig in.
"Yah! Who said you could eat with us?!" J-Hope suddenly yelled, making quickly gulp down the bite of food I had in my mouth, making me choke. As I look up to J-Hope. He looks mad.
"Yah! J-Hope! She can eat with us! The other managers are eating too!" RapMon said, and looked at Jin.
"Yeah... s-so don't get so mad." Jin said and rested his hand on J-Hope's shoulder.
(YAS eomma Jin and daddy RapMon)
I sat down to eat with them, and started to dig in the food. After we ate, BTS practiced some more, and went back to the dorms to rest.
When we got to the dorms, I went to my room, and laid down. As I cuddled into my soft and warm blankets, there was a knock on my door.
"Y/N..." a voice called, "Can I come in?" It continued.
"Sure." I said, curious of who was behind my door.
But once I saw who it was, I was shocked. Mad. Frustrated. Scared. Nervous. And sad.
It was...
J-Hope.
"Y/N..." he called out, walking into my room.
"What?" I asked, sitting up and backing away a bit.
"Mianhae. (I'm sorry.)" he said, and sat at the end of my bed.
"Gwenchana. (It's okay.)" I said, trying to comfort him. I thought he was coming in here to yell at me again, but he didn't. He felt bad. I felt bad.
"J-Hope." I say, touching his shoulder.
"Mianhae." I continued, staring into his sad eyes.

A/N: I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry for updating so so so so so so so so so late.... mianhae? :) -Kimika <3