Boyfriend/s?

August 21st (Morning)
I woke up to a hand wrapping itself around my waist. I turned, and saw it was Jungkook. I cuddled into him. As I was drifting off back to sleep, there was a hot hand that traveled down over on my clothed vagina. It came from behind me, so it must've been Taehyung. I gasped, and turned around. Taehyung looked up at me.
"Hajjima. (Stop it.)" I whispered, as Taehyung put his hand down my pants, continuing, only my underwear stopping him.
Jungkook must've woken up by me turning around so fast,
"Y/N? What's wrong?" He asked and looked at Taehyung, who smirked, and stared straight into Jungkook's eyes. They glared at each other.
"Yah! Who do you think you are?!" Jungkook yelled, but was quiet enough so other members wouldn't hear them argue.
"I'm Kim Taehyung." He said with a smirk. Taehyung moved up a little, and kissed me.
I was so turned on with him touching me, and I kissed him back. I moaned into Taehyung's mouth, and I could feel his smile against my lips. Jungkook must've been turned on by my moaning, because I could feel something poking my ass. Jungkook brought his body closer to mine, letting his erection fully hit me, and he started to massage my breasts. Taehyung broke the kiss.
"Are you sure Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, as he removed my clothing.
"Whatever. But she's still MY girlfriend." Jungkook responded, smirking, and turning me around to kiss him. Taehyung seemed jealous by this, and grabbed me by the hips, breaking the kiss between Jungkook and I. I could feel Taehyung's erection now, poking in between my legs, rubbing against me.
In this big hot mess, we managed to get unclothed, and Jungkook kissed me again, while Taehyung decided to head down to my womanhood. I had a hand full of Taehyung's hair, it was soft, and I kept pulling on it.
I broke the kiss with Jungkook and took his erection in my hands. I licked the tip of his dick, making him moan in pleasure, while Taehyung positioned himself in front of my ass. I started to suck Jungkook's dick, and he grabbed a hand full of my hair. Taehyung suddenly slammed into my ass, making me scream and bite Jungkook's cock. Jungkook shouted, and slapped my ass in response. Taehyung grabbed my thighs, and lifted me slightly, so Jungkook could gain entrance to my womanhood. Jungkook didn't hesitate. He was rough, and kissed me. I was about to cum, and I could feel both of their dicks twitching inside of me, waiting to cum. Both of them released their hot cum inside of me. Making me collapse onto Jungkook. He hugged me, while Taehyung kissed my cheek and laid back down. I felt exhausted too, but Jungkook didn't want to be done. He pulled me closer, and kissed me. He grabbed my ass, and massaged it. I moaned in pleasure, and stroked his dick.
Guess it's going to be a long day.

A/N: Awww morning sex! It's the best! Also, please leave a comment if you like it! I might end this story soon, so please leave requests too! Anyone! Jebal! (Please!) -Kimika <3