Living with BTS?!?

(STILL August 14th)
I was dumbfounded. I didn't fully understand what she said.
"Come, I'll show you to the dorms." She said in an annoyed tone, as she walked away. I stood there, frozen. What about my stuff? Living with seven guys? How am I gonna do this!?
"Are you coming, ma'am?" She questioned and showed a twisted smile. As I snapped back to reality, I started to follower her. We started heading to the back of the building, and we passed a sign that pointed to where the dorms were.
"Um? Are you sure it's this way? I think we just pasted the dorms..." I said as she turned around and glared at me.
"I think I know where I'm going. After all, I DO WORK here." She said in a sarcastic tone.
"Oh.. okay..." I said, kind of taken aback by her tone.
I continued to follow her, and then someone called out to us,
"Hey! Joeyoong! Isn't that our new manager?"
I turned around and looked to see who it was, they had long legs, and brownish auburn hair. It was Jin! He quickly ran over to us from the dorm area.
"U-Uhh.. yes! I-I was just showing her around the building!" Joeyoong stuttered out.
"Oh! No need to do that! We can show her around! Come on!" Jin said enthusiastically as he took my hand and headed back down the hall. I looked back and Joeyoong, the assistant lady from the front desk, and she did not look happy.
"What was your name again?" Jin asked curiously.
"U-Um.. Y/N." I stuttered.
"Okay! Y/N, let's go get your stuff!" He said as he walked out the building.
"Okay.. wait. What?!" I rushed outside to follow him, he was standing by a car. A nice car. It was a white and gold Lykan Hypersport, and he held the keys and jingled them from his hand.
"I'll drive." He smiled goofily.
I cautiously got into the car, hoping I wouldn't damage it. When we got in, he waited.
"So... where do you live?" Jin asked.
"I live XX X XXX." I said.
He started the car and drove to my apartment. Once we got there, he followed me in, and started putting things in boxes.
"U-Um.. I'll pack quick, you can just sit down.." I said taking away the box and gently taking the things back out. He sat down by my table and I went to my bedroom to start packing my clothes. As I was finishing up, Jin knocked on the door.
"Come in." I said.
"Are you almost done packing?" He asked.
"Yeah, let me just--" i tried to finish but Jin hugged me from behind.
"You're so pretty." He whispered in my ear.
I blushed. No ones ever done this before... I mean I've been in relationships, but Jin and I aren't in one!
"U-Uh Jin, I--" i tried to speak
"Oh. You have a boyfriend?" He asked backing away.
"Well, not really... well no I don't, but I don't think this is right." I managed to get out.
"But whyyy??" He questioned as he had a little smirk on his face, and started walking over to me.

A/N: Hey guys! It's me, Kimika.. um I just wanted to say that I'm so flipping sorry that I haven't updated the story, but school recently started, so I've been busy, but now my schedule is more free, so I can write more! <3