Night Time

August 19th (Movie Time!)
"I'm okay with that." Taehyung said, and patted the spot between him and Jungkook.
"Well I'm not!" Jimin said and pulled me over to only sit by him.
"Yah!" Taehyung and Jungkook both yell at the same time.
"Yah! Be quiet." Suga said, and slugged away to his room.
Jungkook and Taehyung then started to pull on my arm, and Jimin pulled on the other.
"Yah! That hurts!" I snap at them, and they quickly let go.
"Mianhae. (Sorry.)" they say in unison.
I sat on the side, in a little love seat and watched the movie. The boys watched the movie, but every once in a while, they would individually take a quick glance at me. I noticed, and got up to "refill me drink" so I could calm myself down. I walked into the kitchen, and grabbed a beer, and refilled my cup. Sighing, I drank the whole cup. Then I refilled my cup again, just sat there in thought.
Why do they keep looking at me?
What do I do when I get back in there??
Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands grip my waist.
"Y/N.." the voice whispered into my ear.
It sent shivers down my spine.
"I called your name many times. Why didn't you answer? Are you ignoring me??" Jimin. It was Jimin.
"Ani! (No!)" I say, and quickly turn around. "I was just thinking.." I continue.
"About what?" He asked, backing away, and leaning on the opposite counter.
"N-Nothing." I stutter.
Why am I stuttering??
Jimin walked closer to me.
"What were you thinking about?... Y/N?" He said and leaned in.
"Yah! Get away from her!" Taehyung yelled, grabbing Jungkook's attention, who ran to the kitchen as well, looking like he fell asleep, and just woke up.
"Yah, Jimin! What are you doing?!" Jungkook yelled too, and grabbed Jimin by the collar.
Suddenly, the floor got really close to me. Wait. Am I falling? Gosh. I must be super fucked up. (drunk)
Still August 19th (Night)
I wake up, feeling hot, and ... pleasured. I can hear voices, but everything is blurry when I open my eyes. I think I'm still drunk.
"Oh! She's awake!" A voice said.
"Jimin? What's going on? Taehyung? Jungkook? Where am I?" I ask, as a moan escapes my mouth. I felt a hand, no. Fingers. Rubbing my clit. I moaned.
"Shhh.... We'll make you feel better." Taehyung said, as I looked down, to see his hand down my pants. Slowly but deeply, shoving his fingers into my womanhood. I moaned, and bit my lip.  
"We'll make you feel real good." Jimin said, running his hot hands up my shirt, making me arch my back, giving him access to unhook my bra. He unhooked my bra, and makes his way to my shirt, removing it and my bra quickly. Now, I'm only wearing my pants, and my bare chest is being touched by Jimin's hands. Melting me by his touch.
I grab Jungkook by his shirt, and connect his lips with mine. Jimin and Taehyung are a little shocked, but they shrugged it off because I was drunk. Jimin started to nibble on my nipple, causing me to moan, letting Jungkook take the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.
Oh my god. I'm getting so hot right now.

A/N: TBC! <3 Too much? And I don't really know if they should all like her or not. We'll see... -Kimika