Jungkook!

August 17th
I looked up at the person who was the owner of the foot, and it was him. Jungkook.
"What do you need?" I asked and he just pushed me aside and went into my room. I took a quick peek into the kitchen and living area, since most everybody was there, I was just checking so that people didn't think something was going on... I walked back into my room, to find Jungkook in my bed. Sleeping. Wth? Doesn't he have his own damned bed?? I sat down next to him on the bed.
"Jungkook?" I asked, trying to wake him.
"Jungkook? Are you awake?" I asked more.
"Jungkook!" I yelled to him, and started to shake him. He still didn't wake up. I looked to his face, and he smirked. Damnit. This guy's been awake the whole time.
"Jungkook! Get up! I swear if you don--" I tried threatening him to leave my room, but he pulled me down and onto the bed, my head in his chest, and his arm around me, not letting me escape.
"Aish! Jinjja(seriously??!)??! Can't you just be quiet for once?" Jungkook kept his eyes closed, trying to sleep.
"But why are you in my room? Don't you have your ow--" I was suggesting for him to leave, until he interrupted me, again.
"I just was j-jealous..." he mumbled under his breath, probably hoping I wouldn't hear him, but I did.
"WHAT? The infamous Jungkook?! JEALOUS?!!" I said, but slightly muffled from being kept into his chest.
"Infamous??!" Jungkook opened his eyes and looked down at me(while laying down).
"Why am I infamous??" He asked yet again, staring at me with his shocked eyes.
"Why do you think??" I asked, remembering the thoughts of that night.
"Ahh.. was little Noona upset?~~" Jungkook laughed out at me, and kissed the tip of my nose. I face turned red so fast, I buried my face further into his chest, not realizing it was his chest. Jungkook blushed, but I didn't notice, because I was to focused on being embarrassed myself.
"Let's go back to sleep." Jungkook said, and I slowly fell asleep.
I was still half asleep, when I heard a knock on the door.
"Y/N?" The voice continued, "are you awake?" I woke up, feeling a warm body next to me, sound asleep. Oh shit. Someone's knocking at my door, and all this guy can do, (Jungkook) is sleep!! Wth?!! What am I supposed to do??
"H-H-Hold on!" I yelled, trying to wake Jungkook up, he didn't even move, and I covered him in blankets, so no one could see him.
"Can I come in?" The voice asked.
"Just wait!" I said, and got up from the bed, opening the door and peeking through.
"Yes?" I asked, panting a little, from freaking out and hurrying so much.
"We have to go and practice, and we just wanted to see if you wanted to come with, and we couldn't find Jungkook, do you know where he went?" J-Hope asked, as I heard rustling behind me.
"Um, no I don't know.. that's odd!" I laughed nervously, and J-Hope just kind of.. looked at me like I was crazy.
"Y/N~~ Come backk!!" Jungkook yelled from behind me. J-Hope just stared at me with the widest eyes I've ever seen.

A/N: Ahhh snap! Anyway, hope you enjoyed! Please Star and Comment. :) You can leave ideas of what you want to happen next and such, Idc! Thanks for reading. -Kimika <3