Jungkook the Tease

August 13th (the night)
I peeked out the bathroom door and I didn't see anyone around, so I quickly ran to my room in my towel, and quickly shut and locked the door. I opened my closet and tried to find some more clothes. But as I reached for a hanger I was hugged from behind. I let out a gasp as the person cupped my breast. I was shocked. I didn't know who was in my room, hugging me. I tried to turn and see who it was, but they covered my eyes and pushed my onto the bed. They put a blindfold on me, and tied my hands with a tie. I was going to scream, but soft lips went right next to my ear and,
"Shhh... you don't want to wake the other BTS members." The voice was warm, smooth, and it made me melt. He said other BTS members... so it's a BTS member?!
"Who are you??" I asked, hoping to get an answer.
"Noona~~" the voice whispered into my ear. It was Jungkook.
"Jungk--" I tried to say his name, but he covered my mouth.
Jungkook continued to fondle my breasts as he turned me over and kissed me. He hands made me so hot and tingly wherever he touched me. I kissed him back, and he untied my hands. His lips were soft, and warm. I realized what I was doing and tried to push him off. He pulled away disappointed,
"Noona! You can't kiss me and then push me away." He said in a deep and soothing voice.
"Jungkook. We can't do this. You're an idol. If the fans find out, you'd b--" I tried to speak again, but Jungkook stopped me with a kiss. He touched my breasts and I let out a moan, giving him access to explore my mouth with his tongue. He moved down to lick my nipple, and fondled the other with his hand. He moved his other hand down my stomach and started to rub my clit. I moaned from the amazing sensation of Jungkook's hands. Everywhere he touched me, i lit up in excitement. He put one of his long fingers into me, I gasped, surprised. He started pumping and slowly adding fingers.
"J-Jungkook.. I-I'm gonna cum." I stuttered.
"Ah ah ah, not yet." Jungkook whispered next to my ear, took off my blindfold and took is fingers out of me. I heard a zipping noise and I felt something against my clit. It was Jungkook's cock. He slowly put it in me, and I moaned as he did. He groaned and started to fuck me. He put his hand through my hair and kissed me rough, but passionately. I could feel Jungkook's cock growing inside of my tight walls.
"Jungkook! I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly, not even caring if the other members would hear me.
"Me too." Jungkook groaned,
"Not inside!" I said, not wanting to get pregnant. Jungkook quickly pulled out and came all over me and my bed sheets. His cum was hot and melted all over me. He laid down next to me, cupped my face and kissed me again. We fell asleep together. Not caring who would see us.

A/N: Hi guys.. I'm trying to update as much as I can! Lotta work I gotta do.. so sorry if you're upset by the slow updating... but I'm doing more tonight!   -Kimika<3