JJ^2 (Jealous Jimin)

The Next Day (August 16th)
I woke up, took a quick shower and put on a quick tee and skinny jeans. I started to cook breakfast for all of the guys.
"Shall I help?" Jimin walked in, SHIRTLESS!
"Jeez Jimin! Put a shirt on! Then you can help!" I covered my eyes, but peeked a little, because who doesn't want to see Jimin's abs??
"Omo! Sorry I forgot! I'm used to only having guys in the dorms!" Jimin ran back to his room, and came back out with a shirt on.
"Mianhe Y/N."
Jimin helped me cook the rest of the food and we all ate bacon and eggs with a side of rice.
"Y/N! We should spend the day together!" Jimin said as he stood up to clean his dishes.
"Wae? Noona has other things to do!" Jungkook said as he and Jimin glared at each other. Jimin looked to me in question, waiting to see if I would say if I was busy or not. Jungkook then looked to me as well. The rest of BTS were just eating while this whole argument was going on. Then, Namjoon looked up.
"Why don't you guys just go together?"
"Ha! Jungkook and Jimin go together?" Taehyung just laughed, "Y/N, why don't you just go with me?" Taehyung continued, and I smiled. "I would love to!"
Taehyung and I were getting ready to leave, and Jimin quick came up to us and decided to come with us. Taehyung let him, and we went to go get boba tea. After we had boba tea, Taehyung left, because we needed some 'time'. Whatever that meant.
"Haha.. Sorry about this morning.. I was really tired." Jimin said, apologizing about him being shirtless.
"Hm? Oh no! It's okay, I totally get it. A girl suddenly appearing in your dorms must be weird." I laughed. Oh god. This is awkward.
"Did you like what you saw?" Jimin teased. He slightly blushed a little, but remained his cool stature.
"What?" I asked, blushing like a tomato.
"Oh! Never mind." He said and led me out of the cafe.
Jimin and I decided to go to the movies. We decided to watch a horror movie, because we both liked them. We bought popcorn and soda, and started to watch the movie. I love love love scary movies, but the jump scares always get me. Whenever there was a jump scare coming up, I clung close to Jimin, hiding my face.
"I thought you said you liked horror movies?" Jimin asked, chuckling to himself.
"I-I do! The jump scares just get to me!" I replied, still hiding behind Jimin.
"Be quiet! I can't hear the movie!" Someone said.
Jimin apologized and I looked around to apologize to the guy. Once I saw the guy who said that, he winked at me. Jungkook. Jimin didn't see him, but I did. For the rest of the movie, I was all tense. And I didn't touch Jimin as much as I did before I knew Jungkook was with us at the movies. When we left the movie theater, Jimin didn't see him, but Jungkook was following us.

A/N: Hey! I feel like I'm a little repetitive, with the whole hitting Jungkook on the back of the head, stealing clothes, etc. But I hope you still enjoy it! Also, shoutout to @holybangtanjiminie on Instagram! I follow you, and the picture for this part is from their instagram story :) Go follow them! -Kimika <3