Strange Dreams

August 18th (the night)
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I heard footsteps walking away from me...
"Come back!" I yell as I feel tears streaming down my face.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I'm still half asleep when i suddenly hear my door creak open.
"Hello?" I asked quietly, not knowing what time it is. It was obviously later, because it was dark in my room, and the window wasn't letting any light in except for moonlight.
"Hello? Is someone there?" I asked again, while I see a big black figure crouched over and sneaking over to my bed.
"Ahh-!!" I wanted to scream, but the person in my room quickly covered my mouth. I tried to fight back, but the person just bear hugged me, and I started to recognize the scent and feeling of the person.
"Noona~~" the voice called.
Jungkook.
"Mianhae.(Sorry)" Jungkook said.
He continued to hug me from behind , laying with me on the bed.
"Jungkook," I say, and sigh.
"Mianhae." I ended, turning myself around to look at Jungkook.
"Why are you sorry Noona?" Jungkook asked as he put his hand to my face.
"I-I seduced you and Taehyung!" I manage to cry out.
"No you didn't noona! We talked it out, and Taehyung just liked you a little too much!" Jungkook said as he traced my jaw with his soothing hands.
"T-Taehyung liked me?" I asked, stuttering by surprise.
"What?! You like him noona?" Jungkook asked as he gave me a surprised look.
"Huh? No!" I tell Jungkook in reassurance, watching his face calm down. So cute.
"Well you better not!" Jungkook quickly said as he pecked me on lips.
I blushed. Damnit Jungkook! We shouldn't be doing this!
"Jungkook. We shouldn't be doing this." I say and stare into Jungkook's beautiful brown eyes. I was mesmerized by how beautiful Jungkook was. His smooth skin, beautiful eyes, perfect nose. Just... beautiful. Handsome. Perfect.
I kissed him. He started to respond, kissing me back, but I pushed him away.
"Yah!" Jungkook yelled, "You can't kiss me and then pull away!" He continued to whine. Jungkook pulled me into another kiss, and I responded quickly. His lips were the softest lips I've ever touched. Smooth, warm and calm. Jungkook ran his hands through my hair and kissed me continuously. I fell asleep with Jungkook by my side.
August 19th (the morning)
As I woke up, I gave Jungkook a quick hug and tried to get up and get ready for the day. I felt much better, but still a little guilty. Jungkook made me feel better, but what should I do about Taehyung? Anyway, the first thing on the schedule was BTS' photo shoot for their Young:Forever album. I decided to wear a cute little white and blue blouse with high-waisted blue jeans. I went to Jungkook's room to grab some quick comfortable clothes for him too. I brought him a loose white tee and black jeans.

A/N: lol Didn't mean to publish it.. don't worry, I'm adding more ok! XD -Kimika <3

p.s. Idk?? Is this enough?? Sorry? Idk... I'll start a new chapter!