Taehyunggie and Jungkookie

August 20th
"For everything." I ended, and got up from my bed, heading to the kitchen, leaving him in my room. He soon followed me out, only to see that Jungkook was walking by.
"J-Hope? What were you doing in Y/N's room?" Jungkook asked, his tone sounded angry.
"I just talked to her. Chill Jungkook." J-Hope said, and walked to his room.
Jungkook then came into the kitchen to find me, looking in the fridge.
"You know J-Hope was in your room right?" He asked, and came up behind me, grabbing a water bottle, and handing me one before shutting the fridge door.
"Yeah. I talked to him." I said, and walked back to my room.
"About what?" Jungkook asked as he followed me and shut my room door for privacy.
"Stuff." I said, and sat on my bed.
"What stuff?" Jungkook asked, as he sat next to me.
"We just apologized to each other, okay? Nothing big." I said and looked at Jungkook. He was just staring back at me.
He leaned in, and kissed me. His soft lips against mine. He seemed somewhat sad. Why? I kissed back, and he pulled me closer.
"Saranghae. (I love you.)" he said as he broke the kiss.
"Mwo?! (What?!)" I said/asked, I mean... I like him too, and it seemed like he liked me... but love?! I don't know...
"Let's date." Jungkook continued, hugging me.
He looked me in the eyes, waiting for my answer, and I hesitantly nodded my head.
August 20th (Night)
Jungkook has been sticking to me like glue today. He always was by me. Whether I looked one way or the other. Not that I didn't like it.. BTS and I all ate in the dining room, and we all talked. Taehyung seemed a bit down, but I think he'd be okay after a little while.
I walked into my dorm room and laid down, I fell asleep fast, because it had been such a long day.
August 21st (Morning)
As I woke up, I felt a warm figure next to me...
funny.. I don't remember this person being in my bed when I went to sleep...
I guessed it was just Jungkook playing around and just wanting to sleep with me, so I hugged his warm body, and smiled to myself.
Wait.
I felt another warm body in my bed.
When the hell did Jungkook get two bodies?!
I quickly sat up, and rubbed my eyes to see the guys next to me. It was Jungkook, and ...
Taehyung?!
I poked Jungkook a few times until he peeked his eyes open.
"What?" He said, sounding annoyed.
"Why is Taehyung here?" I very very quietly whispered.
"We both wanted to sleep with you, but I couldn't get him to leave. So--"
"So we both slept with you." Taehyung cut Jungkook off.
I spun around.
"You guys DO have your own beds though." I stated, beginning to stand up.
Both of them grabbed one of my arms.
"What?" I asked, turning around.
"Let's sleep more." They both said.
I argued with them, but eventually gave in.

A/N: I gotta admit. This kind of sucks now... Sorry. I'll try to spice it up, but idk... -Kimika <3

p.s. Also... when I finish this fanfiction, I'll start a new one!
Maybe Taehyung, maybe Jimin. Maybe another Jungkook. Or a different Kpop artist idk/idc
(Comment)