Awkward...

August 17th
"Oh! ... Um.. you know what?! I'm gonna go? Yeah. Im gonna go now! Okay bye Y/N!... and um.. Jungkook? We have practice so please hurry." J-Hope said as he hurriedly left the dorms, going to the waiting BTS members.
"Wait! J-Hope!" I yelled to him, but he was longgg gone.
"Y/N? What happened?" Jungkook was still half asleep, and hugging me from behind.
"You just got in big trouble. That's what happened." I said and pushed Jungkook into his own room, for him to get ready for practice. I quickly got ready and made some quick toast for Jungkook and I, and then we headed to practice together. When we walked in, J-Hope looked at us, but quickly looked away. I looked at the other members, and they didn't seem very awkward... so maybe J-Hope didn't tell them? Jeez. I sighed in relief and BTS started practicing their routines. When they finished, we all went back to our dorms, and took a quick nap. Right as I was waking up, there was a knock on my door.
"Y/N? Can I come in?" The voice asked,
"Yes." I said, and looked at the man that came inside of my room. It was Taehyung.
"Do you need something?" I asked Taehyung, but he just sat down next to me on my bed and looked sad.
"What's wrong Taehyung?" I asked as he covered his face and blushed.
"Aish! Nothing! I'm just... I just.. I don't know!" Taehyung said quickly as he turned to me, and kissed me, and I was taken by surprise, so I ended the kiss and stood up quickly. Taehyung just looked at me, and he frowned again.
"I'm sorry Y/N!" Taehyung said as he stood up and looked into my eyes. He kissed me again. I stood there. Shocked. What the heck?! First Jungkook, and now Taehyung?!! Taehyung pushed me onto my bed and started to run his hands through my hair, I responded, kissing him back.
"Taehyung, we shouldn't-" I said, but he ignored me and moved down to neck, and started to suck on my neck.
I let out a soft moan, "Uhh, Taehyung!" I said as he moved his hands down my stomach, and toyed with my clit.
"Hyung?!" A deep voice was mad, and Taehyung quickly looked up and so did I, and it was Jungkook. Taehyung quickly got up, and I sat up in my bed, covering myself in the blankets.
"Maknae?!" Taehyung looked at Jungkook, and was confused.
"Get away from her!" Jungkook said and pushed Taehyung against a wall, gripping tightly into Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung responded, by pushing Jungkook back, and pushing him against the opposite wall, yelling at him.
"What the hell Jungkook?! You got a problem?!!"
The other members heard the commotion, and came to my room, they saw me on my bed and gave me a confused look, I shrugged, but J-Hope just looked at me with cold eyes.

A/N: Hellooooo :) Sorry that it's short.. -Kimika <3