A New Job

A/N: Hi! I'm new here in the writing world, so please be nice .-. Also, if you have advice on writing, please comment! -Kimika <3

Your POV (August 13th)
"Ugh, I'm glad I'm finally able to leave my mother's house and be on my own, be free." I sighed while unlocking my apartment door. I just moved from Japan, and now I'm in South Korea. I got a management job here for a pretty big company. But they said I'd have to start with small things before I could manage a celebrity. My job started tomorrow, and I'm really really excited. I love Korea, and have visited here before. The company is called "Big Hit Entertainment" and I do know a few groups of Korean idols that work there, like BTS, and 2AM. But I'm not very interested in Kpop.

The Next Day (August 14th)
I got up extra early to get ready and make sure I know where I'm going. When I got up, I dressed pretty professional, and put a little bit of makeup on. I was ready. I grabbed all of my stuff and headed out of the door. I had to take the train, so I was hoping the train wouldn't be too crowded, because then there might not be any room. When the train came, it was packed. No, not packed, overflowing. I knew I couldn't fit onto to the train, but then people started to push through, luckily a lot of people got off, but the train was still pretty packed. I didn't really want to get squished, so I wasn't planning on getting on this train, until someone scooted over and waved me over to get onto the train. I rushed over and thanked the man.
"Yeah, no problem, anything for someone so pretty," the man said, smirking.
"Oh," I chuckled,
"Thanks." I said slightly blushing.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"Um," I hesitated, I don't like this, I don't like strangers.
"M-my name is Y/N." I stuttered.
The man smirked, lustfully.
"Well my name is Lee." He said softly. He put his arm around me, I grew nervous. He got closer, and I tried to get farther away, but there was no where else to go, people were all around me. I was trapped. He started to rub up on me, I started calling for help, not loud, but to the people close by, trying to get their attention. The man pulled a knife out on me, it was hidden, in his sleeve, stabbing my side. I quieted down, and then he started to feel my lower regions. I felt like I was going to puke.
"Get away from her." A cold voice stated. I was even scared. The man laughed,
"Ha ha, you think I'm afraid of you? You're just a little boy!" He laughed even more. A tall, handsome guy with black hair lifted the man up against the train doors. At this point, I recognized the guy. It was Jeon Jungkook! It was hard to recognize him, because he was wearing a hoodie and sunglasses to hide the fact he was famous. The perverted man backed off, and Jungkook sighed,
"Are you okay?" He asked,
"Me? Oh yeah, I'm fine. I-I just... You're Jeon Jungkook." I sput out, obviously nervous. Jungkook quickly covered my mouth, and dragged me to a quieter spot.

A/N: That's it! Sorry, update soon! Probs every Saturday at least, if not, probably more ;) Please give me advice, or what you want to happen next in the story. -Kimika<3

The Golden Maknaeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें