Kitchen Makeout Sesh!

August 19th (~1:05)
"N-Ne! (Y-Yes!) Gwenchana! (I'm fine!)" I say, and push the person away, and quickly clean up the glass.
Luckily, the person who called out to me didn't come into the kitchen.
"Y/N." A cold voice called from behind me.
"Jungkook." I say. Recognizing the touch of his hands, I identified who the person that came up behind me in the kitchen.
"Why were you sleeping in the living room?" I ask, turning to see Jungkook.
"Hm.. I don't know. Maybe because... you were too occupied with something else." He said, and I glanced into his eyes, seeing nothing but anger, and ... lust.
Jungkook took a few steps closer to me. I backed away until I hit the kitchen counter.
Am I afraid?
I felt my face get hot. Jungkook pulled me by the waist, and kissed me. I tried to push him back, because someone could just walk into the kitchen area and see us. But Jungkook didn't budge. He took his other hand, and slapped my ass and gripped it tight. I gasped, and he took this chance to slip his tongue into my mouth, and our tongues fought for dominance. He won, gaining me another slap on the ass. I moaned this time, and I could feel Jungkook's smirk on my lips. He removed his lips from mine, and started to kiss my neck. Kissing me all over, leaving love bites, and hickies that would stay for days. I moaned with each bite, and he responded. He then removed my loose shirt and massaged my breasts. He sucked on one nipple, and toyed with the other. I ran my hands through his hair, not even caring about the other members anymore. Jungkook lifted me onto the counter of the kitchen, and continued our kiss. He then lifted me up, and squeezed my ass, taking me to his room. He shared a room with Jimin and Taehyung, and he knew they were both in my room, so he threw me onto his bed, and took of his clothes, while I took of the rest of mine.
"Do you know how jealous I was?" Jungkook said, and started to kiss me again, grabbing my ass.
"I was jealous that you didn't sit with me." He slapped my ass.
"Ah!" I let out a yelp. Shit! That hurt!
"I was jealous the other members wanted you too." He slapped my ass again.
"Jun--" I yelp again.
"I was jealous Jimin came with you!" He slapped my ass and kissed me roughly. Muffling my soft cries and loud moans.
Jungkook quickly positioned himself in front of my entrance, teasing me.
"Jungkook... please." I say, tracing my hands against his body.
"Not until you apologize!" He said, and teased me some more.
"Mianhae, (Sorry,) Jungkook. I won't ever fuck another guy!" I yell, and Jungkook still didn't pleasure me.
"Jungkook! Please. Put it in me!" I say, starting to pleasure myself, from being impatient.
"Beg!" He said, and grabbed my breasts.
"Jebal! (Please!) Jungkook! Stick your cock in me! Pl--" Before I could finish, Jungkook rams into me, shocking me, making me yell in pain, but soon moan in pleasure.
"You feel so fucking good right now, Y/N." he says, and kisses me.
"Jungkook!" I say, trying to warn him that I'm going to come.
"Let's come together." He said, smirking. He sped up his thrusts, and with one last deep thrust, I came all over his dick. His cum shot into me, and I thought I was going to lose my mind. He collapsed next to me.
"Mianhae, Y/N... I was really jealous." He said, and cuddled up to me, covering us in his blankets.

A/N: Aigoo! (Jeez!) That's a lot of sex ;) God. I have a dirty mind. That's a full 600 words of lust here, and 500 on the last one! XD I need to go to church. I need holy water. I need EVERYTHING! -Kimika <3