JJ (Jealous Jungkook)

August 15th
Jungkook looked furious. I didn't exactly understand why, but suddenly his face changed, and he smiled. He walked up to the counter.
"Noona. Can I help too?" Jungkook asked.
"Maknae!" Jimin called out.
"Hm?" Jungkook looked at him.
"I think we're all good, we're almost done." Jimin said while smirking.
"Noona?" Jungkook looked to me.
"Don't call me that! Call me Y/N! And I don't know, I guess we're almost done." I said and shrugged my shoulders. Jimin smiled and Jungkook stormed off. Jimin and I finished the ramyeon and we set the table for everyone.
"Yum~~~!" Jin had finished two bowls already.
"Noona!... I mean Y/N! This is delicious!" Jungkook exclaimed while finishing up his first bowl.
"Yah! Jungkook! I made it too!" Jimin hit Jungkook on the back of the head. Everyone finished up their meal and at least had seconds. Next on the schedule was to practice and practice and practice some more. I decided that I could go shopping first, and then stop by and see them finish practicing. So I saw them off to practice, and I got dressed into some prettier, fancier clothes, and headed to the mall downtown. I went to a store called "Bunny Boutique" and tried on some cute and frilly pink clothes. Not really my style, but I bought one outfit. Then I went to "Chic Shoppe" and tried on trendy, cute, and casual clothing. More my style, so I bought like 3-5 outfits. I went to a few other shops, but then I heard my stomach growl a little bit, so I decided to get a snack. I stopped at coffee bar, and ordered a small hot chocolate and a cute little muffin. I sat down and started to eat when someone sat down next to me. They were wearing a hoodie, and a face mask. I looked a little closer, and noticed it was JUNGKOOK?!
"What are you doing her Jung--" I tried to ask but Jungkook put the muffin into my mouth. He uncovered his face a bit, and smiled.
"I remembered the guy on the train, and I didn't want that to happen again." Jungkook whispered to me and was looking around.
"I'm glad I came when I did, because a few guys were staring at you." Jungkook said scooting his chair closer to me. He wrapped his arm around me.
"What are you doing?! Jungk--, JungHyuk???" I said replacing his name, Jungkook for JungHyuk. He laughed at my attempt to hide his name.
"What about your practice?" I asked, still wondering what in the world he is doing.
"Oh, I told the guys what had happened before, and they sent me off." Jungkook said taking a sip from my hot chocolate. After I finished my muffin and hot chocolate, I was ready to leave. I headed towards the exit, but Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled me into a store.
"What are you doing? I already went shopping!" I said as Jungkook was already searching through clothes and holding them out in front of me. After he looked through god knows how many dresses, he shoved one into my arms and pushed me into a dressing room.

A/N: Two days in a row! Man I'm on fire! XD lol jk I'm sorry. I'll post more. -Kimika <3