Huh?

(Can we all just take a moment and laugh about the last thing I said in the update before this? I was CRACKING up! Shout out to Regan who's making creepy faces at me while I write. She's hawt ;)

*Niall's POV*

What the fuck did Ally just say? Eyes wide, mouth hanging open, I turn to Harry. "Care to explain you fucking asshole!?" My arms meet his shoulders as I shove him into the counter. Harry comes to realization of what I just did, connecting a fist to my jaw. The heat is on and there is no stopping our brawl now. I fire back at him, with a swift punch, causing his nose to bleed a deep crimson down his chin and clothes.

"You broke my nose!" Harry doesn't hit back, but he doubles over in pain clutching his face with his hands. I lift my leg, kicking him in the groin. "Fuck!" Harry falls to the ground, unmoved, clearly in tremendous pain.

I scoff at the blood trickling down his torso and head towards the door. Nobody deserves to be touched the way Harry touched Ally. She's not only a person, but apart of our family. She was the love of our lives, the apple of our eyes. Ally was practically the center of our universe.

"Niall James wait!" Louis' voice calls me out of my trance as I turn to face him. "You were with Harry all last night. Wouldn't you have known if he had left you? Be reasonable. Hazza wouldn't do something like that. He loves her." Liam is kneeling beside a pain filled Harry, giving him a sympathetic look.

"Shit, Harry I'm sorry. You would have done the same thing if you were in my position right boys?" I look at the three of them hoping they would agree.

"Sadly, no. I don't think any of us would do something that was that terrible to anyone. It's good to know you trust us." Liam's words are harsh as he picks Harry off of the ground, and leaving the diner. Lou just shakes his head as he passes me. His silence confirms the biggest fear that fills my mind. I'm no better than Zayn in the situation.