Can't We Just Stop The Tape And Rewind

"Niall. You have to get up. We have to be there in 15 minutes." He didn't even move. "I made food."

As soon as I said that he sat up. "Where's the food?"

"Kitchen."

Niall's POV

She stood up and walked out of the room into the bathroom. Ally was absolutely stunning. She wore black tights, with a cropped neon green shirt that said "Dance" in big letters. Her hair was pulled back into a high ponytail, and I swear she made my mouth water faster then food.

"Hello?" I heard Ally say from the other room. "Yes this is her..... Oh my God! I'll be right there!" she ran into her bed room. "Niall get dressed. Something happened to Zayn!"

As soon as she said it I was already putting my shoes on, and grabbing my wallet.

~~~~~~~ 20 minutes later ~~~~~~~~~

Ally's POV

We finally arrived at the hospital, "What room is Zayn Malik in?" I asked the lady at the front desk.

"Sorry no fans allowed." she replied not even looking up from her computer screen.

"Excuse me, miss?" Niall said getting her attention. "I'm Niall Horan, from One Direction. What room is Zayn Malik in?"

"369. Third floor." she said smiling at him, almost as if she was flirting.

After we took the elevator up we were forced to wait in the waiting room.

"Ally," Harry exclaimed standing up, and hugging me. "I'm sorry... Really."

"D-don't apologize to me Harry." I said hugging him tighter. There it was. That stupid stutter.

"One of you can go in, but no more then one at a time." a perky nurse came out and said.

"Let Ally go. She hasn't seen him yet." Liam said. All the other boys nodded in agreement.

"Its the 9th door on your left." Harry said kissing my temple.

I waved goodbye then headed towards his room. A nurse was leaving the room as I got there. "He's awake, but he might not be up for long." she said walking away.

I entered the room, he looked terrible with his hair a mess, and his bright eyes looked dull. "Zayn?" I barely said.

"Ally!" he said while a small smile crept across his lips.

"H-how are y-you?" Now I was stuttering around Zayn? Gosh, the effect these boys have is major.

"Sore, my head really hurts. I'm sorry I hurt you. That wasn't me. Ask the boys." his voice trailed off as he drifted off into a deep slumber.

Walking over to his bed I kissed his forehead. "I'll see you later sweetheart." I left the room and headed to go find the boys.

"He was awake for a few minutes, but he fell asleep. I'm sorry to tell you guys but I have to leave, if I miss class my scholarship will be over."

"That's crazy! Your friend is in the hospital, and they make you show up to class? That academy isn't worth it if they're that strict. Let me call her." Lou said grabbing his phone and heading out of the waiting room.

"Want to get something to eat, or a coffee?" Harry asked.

"Sure." I said faking a smile.

We headed off to the elevator, on its way down it suddenly jerked to a stop, but the doors didn't open. We are stuck in an elevator!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter I know :/ but I needed to make a cliffhanger, (sorta) well anyhow, I've been sick. So I've had ALOT of writing time on my hands (Yay!) so expect a whole bunch of uploads, and updates.

-Mwah Kailey <3

P.S. Please vote/comment/ and fan <3