Lies

There's no way she's gone. I mean, would she do that to me?

"Lou stop lying!" I pushed him up against a wall before taking off down the hallway to see a nurse. "Excuse me, ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know where Ally Sanders is?"

"Um, let me check." She went over to her computer and typed a few things in. "Right this way, sir."

We both walked down a long hallway until we reached a door. "Be quiet, she's sleeping still." I nodded my head as the nurse turned back towards her station and I entered the room.

Nothing. There was nothing but the blood stains from Ally's wrists and the wires that looked like they were ripped out in a hurry. "Lou!" I screamed for him as me knees went weak and tears poured from my eyes.

"Mate, I told you... she's gone."

"I thought you meant DEAD!!!!" I wiped my cheeks with the back of my hand. I mustered up all of my strength so I could stand up.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking, I should've said she left, but I-I I'm sorry!" he threw his arms around me, encasing me in a hug.

Ally's POV (Before Lou told Harry)~~~~

-Beep-

-Beep-

-Beep-

What was that noise? I sat up in bed. Where am I?

"Oh good. You're awake." a doctor in a white coat walked up to the machine that was beeping and clicked a few buttons.

"W-what happened?" I questioned.

"Ms, you slit your wrists. But you made a full recovery."

I looked down at my arms to see them wrapped up in gauze. "Oh.."

"Well, we would suggest that you stay for one more night so we can make sure you're good."

"Alright... Can I-I have a minute?"

He nodded his head and left.

I need to leave. I need to talk to Zayn. I have to figure out what's been wrong with him.

I quickly tore each of the tubes out of my arm. "Damn that hurt." I mumbled under my breath.

I quickly searched the room for any sort of clothing. Looking inside a hamper, I found an old Ramones T-shirt, and my shorty shorts. Quickly throwing them on, I slipped out of the room and down the hallway.

Now to find Zayn....

I bumped into something hard. I looked up quickly.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" It was Jackson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger!!!! Haha. Sorry it's not much, but a lot of people wanted updates.

I decided I'm not going to update until I get 5 comments and 10 votes hahaha. Challenge accepted? -Mwah! Kailey <3