Partners In Dance

Ally's POV

"Here we are." Zayn said finally stopping in front of the door before opening it and saying "Ladies first." He did this cute little bow before stepping inside for himself.

After Zayn put in a CD, he called me over to him. "Okay, so I was thinking, what if we do something Latin? Like the Tango?"

"That should work, but I don't have the right shoes to do that, I need heels."

He didn't even answer before he pulled out his phone and dialled in a number. "Hey Paul, did you get that thing I asked for?" there was a short pause then he answered "Thank you, bring it to the place for me? Awesome, I owe you!" Then he hung up.

Less then four minutes later someone walked inside, and gave Zayn a bag, then walked out.

He held out the bag to me, "I hope these wok."

When I opened it a pair of 3 inch heels that were marvelous sat in the bottom. "Oh my gosh, Zayn I can't except those!"   

"Take them, please, I really want to do the Tango." His lips curled into a smirk.

"Just this once Malik." I took out the heels and put them on. "They fit perfectly."  

"Now come here and lets do some exercises."

We danced for about three hours then Zayn said he needed a break "Is it always so hot in here?"

"Kinda, but after awhile you get used to it."

"There you guys are!" Harry said bursting through the door.

"You had us going mental." Liam said acting like his father.

"Sorry, Zayn wanted to practice a little." I said softly.

When it was just me and Zayn I didn't get nervous. I felt stable, but you put me in front of the rest of them, I become the shy girl from high school all over again.

"Can you come back to the house with us?" Lou asked. They all looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I guess, only for you though." I said pointing at Niall. immediately blood rushed to his cheeks. I looked over at Zayn and his fists were balled up.

"Let's go then!" said Liam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah. This is your guys' house?!" It was absolutely huge. They all chuckled at me.

The car stopped moving and Zayn grabbed my hand, "Let's go swimming."

"I-I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"Who says you need one?" Lou said, then received demon eyes from Zayn.

I just laughed, then whispered in Zayn's ear "Ease up, he was just joking." Before I pulled away I kissed his earlobe.

In return he squeezed my hand tighter, "We'll meet you guys out back." They followed us into the house before disappearing into their rooms. "This is my room." Zayn said opening the door.

It was everything I wished my room was. It had red walls with all black accents. I walked in the room "This is...." I was speechless.

He let out a little giggle then plopped on the bed. "Sit down, sweetheart."

I did as he said and sat down. He intertwined our fingers, and looked at me. I met his glare then leaned into him. His eyes darted to my lips, then he filled in the gap between us. His kisses were passionate, and he picked me up so I was straddling him. His hands were on my hips, and my fingers were intertwined in his hair.

Soon my shirt was off, as well as his. Things were getting way to heated. Like an angel sent form heaven Harry walked in.

Harry's POV

"What the hell!?" she was practically fucking Zayn! He was such a player! Couldn't he tell that I liked her?

"What the fuck Harry? Can't you knock!?" Zayn yelled. Ally quickly grabbed a pillow and stuck it in front of her body.

"Uh... Uh... Sorry." I said sheepishly before closing the door.

Ally's POV

"Uh... Uh... Sorry." Harry said. Why'd he look so hurt? Tears formed in his eyes.

"I'll be right back." I said grabbing Zayn's t-shirt and sliding it over my body.

"No, stay. Harry will get over this." Zayn argued.

"You should care about him! He's one of your best friends!"

"Whatever, just get over here and lets finish what we started." He was raising his voice at me now. I didn't want to deal with this.

I ran out of his room and down the hall, "Harry! Where are you?" I called. A door opened and I was pulled inside. "Harry?"

Someone turned on a light revealing tear stained cheeks. "Harry, sweetheart." I said caressing his cheek.

That most have not helped because he started holding back more tears. I pulled him into a hug. "He's going to hurt you, babe. He always does." He held me tighter and sobbed into my neck.

"Harry," I pulled him arm distance away, but I couldn't say anything. I wiped away some of his tears.

"He can't hurt another one. I won't let that happen. Especially not to you."

"Why me? Why do you guys care so much about me?"

"Because you're absolutely perfect. Zayn's always gotten the girl. Even if I was falling for them."

He was so sweet and I couldn't see him cry like this. "Let's go swimming, sweetheart. It'll make you feel better." I kissed his cheek, then intertwined our fingers together and led him out of the room.

"But, what are you going to swim in?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.