Was It All A Lie? Or Were You Acting?

Ally's POV

"There you are! What took you so long?" I asked Harry. He didn't even look at me or answer, just continued to walk over to the red lawn chair before sitting in it and burying his face in his hands.

"Yo! Mate, she was talking to you." Niall said, then looked at me and winked. "Seriously? You're going to ignore both of us? Wow. Some friend you are."

Harry looked up, for the second time today his eyes were red. "I'm sorry I didn't want to cry In front of you like some whiny bitch!" he yelled standing up so fast that his chair tipped backwards and fell to the ground.

We all stood there eyes wide, and mouth hanging open.

"Let me go talk to him, he just needs to cool down a smidge." Lou stood up and walked through the sliding glass doors stopping in the kitchen where Harry was draped over the sink, in front of the window.

"Liam, what's going on?" Niall questioned.  

"Talk to Zayn about that one, he's trying to ruin our friendships with Ally." he answered before standing up and chasing after Lou and Harry.

Harry's POV

"Why would she say something like that?!" I cried before laying my head in Lou's chest.

"I don't think she did. Niall might have kissed her, but that doesn't mean she kissed back. At least talk to her a little more, before you make assumptions."

I just nodded before Ally walked in the room. "Can we talk?" she questioned softy.

"Give us a second BooBear?" Lou got up and returned outside.

"Why would you say that out there?" she asked sounding more confused than ever.

"Why did you say it in the first place? I mean here I was, actually starting to care about you! I don't even know why I try!" I yelled at her.

She stood there, tears forming in her eyes. "I didn't... I mean..." she said before running out the backdoor.

Ally's POV

"Why did you say it in the first place? I mean here I was, actually starting to care about you! I don't even know why I try!" he was screaming at me now.

"I didn't..... I mean...." I couldn't speak to him. I turned around and ran out of the backdoor.

"Ally! Wait!" he called after me.

"Niall?" I asked tears in my eyes.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" he said climbing out of the pool, and pulling me into a hug.

"Can you take me home? I can't stay here any longer."

He pulled me back at arms length, "Of course I will. Do you need anything else?"

I shook my head no, "Let me grab my clothes, then we can leave."

"Alright."

I returned back into the house looking for Zayn's room again. When I found it I was about to knock when the door opened.

"Hello Ally." Zayn said making me jump back.

"Can I get my clothes?" I said not looking him in the eyes.

"Whatever," he said rudely before stepping aside.

I quickly walked in, and picked up my things. I heard the door shut, and someone came up beside me. "You like Harry, don't you?" I didn't look him in the eyes, still. "Answer me!" he yelled.

I flinched at the volume of his shout. "Let me leave." I mumbled. "Please, I'm done here." I went to the door, and was about to open it when are sharp stinging pain spread across my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi again guys! So I'm kinda new at this, so any feedback would help majorly! Please, oh and thanks for reading!

-Mwah Kailey <3