Take The Blame For Once

I few seconds later I registered what had hit me. He slapped me. I started tearing up again. "Ally," I pulled the door open and ran as fast as I could. My vision was blurring, until I ran straight into something hard. Within moments something strong, and warm wrapped around me, stroking my hair.

I finally pulled away to see Liam's sweet face. "Ally, hun, what's wrong? What happened" he said barely touching the red hand print left on my cheek.

I couldn't answer him, all that came out were tears. "Zayn." is all I managed to squeak out.

Harry ran around the corner, past us. I'm guessing me crying caught his attention, because he backed up and stood next to Liam. "What the fuck did he do?!" Harry yelled angrier than ever.

This made me even more upset.

Lou came around the corner. His eyes bulged when he looked at my cheek. "He's fucking-"

Niall cut him off by finishing his sentence "Dead!" then ran down the hall towards Zayn's room.

Niall's POV

"He's fucking-"

"Dead!" I said cutting Lou off, and running towards Zayn's room.

How dare he slap her! She didn't even do anything!

"What the fuck is your fucking problem?! You fucking slapped her! Be a man!" I screamed, punching him in the face.

"What the hell?!" he yelled, stumbling backwards.

"Ally! You hurt her! All because she wouldn't fuck you!" I connected my fist to his jaw, knocking him onto the ground. "If you EVER touch or talk to her again I'm going to fucking kill you!" My last blow was a kick to the stomach. I opened the door stepping back into the hallway and slamming the door.

"Niall!" Ally screamed running towards me, wrapping her tiny arms around my waist.

I hugged her tighter and closer then I thought was possible. "He won't hurt you. I promise he never will again."

She pulled away and kissed my cheek.

It was official. I could never let anyone hurt her.

"Oh my gosh Niall. Look at your hand." Ally exclaimed holding my wrist in her hand.

I looked down at it. When suddenly the pain hit my like a gun shot. My wrist was swollen, and already turning black and blue.

"You can't stay here. What if he tries to get even?" she asked. You could tell by the tone in her voice that she was scared for me.

"I'll be fine, I'll get Liam to stay at a hotel with me."

"No, it's my fault that you're in the situation. Come stay with me."

"Only for you." I said pulling her back into a hug.

~~~~~~~~ Later that night ~~~~~~~~~

"I'm in love with you and all these little things...." Harry's ringtone was going off signaling that he texted me

To Niall:

You seriously went to her house? Wow, some mate you are- xhx

From Harry.

Was he being for real?

To Harry:

At least I did something about Zayn! You just sat there pissed. I'm not dealing with this right now- xNiallerx

From Niall.

I threw my phone to the side.

"Um, Ally. Where am I going to sleep?" I said looking around the tiny apartment. There was a small kitchen, a tiny makeshift bathroom, a medium sized living room with a desk (no couch) and her bedroom. I didn't know how she could stand living there.

"I didn't think about that. I guess you can sleep in my room, I'll sleep on the living room floor."

Was she crazy? "That's nonsense. You'll sleep in here with me."

Ally's POV

"That's nonsense. You'll sleep in here with me." Niall said.

After he heroic actions against Zayn I couldn't let him stay there. Being as smart as I am, I invited him to stay here. The problem is, he's no Zayn, and no Harry. I didn't want to kiss him every time I looked at him like I wanted to do with Zayn, and Niall didn't take my breath away like when I saw Harry.

"Awesome." Why was I leading him on? Harry is never going to forgive me. "We should get to bed, we still have dance in the morning." I said crawling into bed under the covers.