This So-called Journey Called Life

Zayn's POV

"Lou, do you think she'll like this one?" I asked pointing through the glass at a shiny engagement ring.

"That's perfect! I know she'll say yes, Zayn. If I was a girl I definitely would." he said chuckling loudly.

Lately I was thinking about me and Ally. About how I wanted to spend my whole life with her. I felt terrible lying to her tonight. I told her that I was going out with some girl, she was naive enough to believe me. When I left her behind at the house she was holding back tears. But this was the only way I could get her to not ask any questions about where I was going.

The sales lady came over and took the ring out of the display box. "Here you go." she said placing it into the pink ring box, and returned my card to me, then I placed it into my wallet.

Ally's POV

I headed off into my room, and gathered my things placing them violently into the suitcase. I paused momentarily to wipe away the hot streaming tears that where rolling down my cheeks. I needed to get away. I was leaving tonight and no one could stop me.

Harry's POV

I still haven't moved from the spot where Ally left me. After she started crying she ran out of the room slamming the door behind her. I have never felt so bad about fighting with somebody until now.

Should I run after her, or let her go? No, this is Zayn's battle, he should fight this himself.

2 Hours later

"We're home!" a familiar voice called from the other room. It was Zayn. Stomping out of my room in front of him I swung my right fist into his eye socket. He stumbled backwards hitting his head on the coffee table. "You are a piece of shit! You have beautiful Ally here, and you decided to go out with some random slut!" I straddled him, and started punching his head. After two blows he started to fight back. Holding his forearms over his face to protect him.

"Harry?!" Liam said alarmed. "Get off of him!" He grabbed me by my shoulders, and pushed me to the ground. "You guys are supposed to be best friends! Best friends don't beat the living shit out of each other!"

That was all I could remember before I blacked out.

Niall's POV

I heard faint whimpers coming from Ally's room, so I decided to go and check on her. I knocked on the door but didn't hear any answer. Trying the door knob, she hadn't been smart enough to lock it.

I walked over to her closet to see her crouched under a shelf. There was blood streaming down her forehead. "Ally?" she didn't even move so I reached out to her and took a hold of her hand. She started to move closer to me until I was able to pick her up bridal style and take her into my lap. She was crying into my chest like someone had died.

"H-he's not gone.. He's always going to come back.. I can't get away." she said crying in to my chest.

"Ally what are talking about? What happened?"

"J-Jackson. He found me a-again. I need to leave."

I rubbed reassuring circles in her back, trying to show her that everything was going to be alright.

"I need to... I-I need to leave. Goodbye N-Niall." She attempted to stand up and walk over to her backpack that was resting on the other side of the room.

"Where are you going to go?" I asked.

"Montana." she whispered towards the ground.