Gone?!

"He's gone." Louis said.

His voice was still echoing in my mind. "W-what? Where is he?" I asked nervously.

"We don't know. He went looking for you, but he never came back." Harry shyly replied.

"We thought you would know." Lou said his voice trailing off.

"I-I didn't know anything about it." There was an awkward pause. "Niall left this morning."

"What?! Why?!" Harry practically yelled.

"We got into a fight. Well not completely. He accused me of lying about something."

"About what?" Liam asked, walking into the room.

"Uh.. Nothing.."

"It's nice to see you, Ally." he said nodding and walking off.

"Was it just me or was that extremely creepy?" Harry stated.

"Nope, that was straight up creepy. Anyway, Ally. What did he say you lied about?" Louis said.

"Uh, Boobear? Can I talk to you in the other room?" I asked motioning towards his bedroom. Harry gave me a weird look, but Lou still followed.

"What's up, Buttacup?" he said cheekily.

"He-accused-Liam-of-being-my-brother-and-me-not-telling-him." I said all in one big breath.

"Oh.." was all he said.

"Louis William Tomlinson! What are you not telling me?!" I shouted at him.

"Your parents aren't dead. They are at Liam's old house. He's your brother."