Reunion

Ally's POV~~~

He brought me to his car and we drove for what felt like seconds before he stopped and opened my door.

"Get out." I did what I was told and stepped onto the pavement. "Put these in your ears and wear this." Jackson held out earplugs and sunglasses. I quickly did what he said. There was something different about these sunglasses though. I couldn't see anything. What was he hiding from me?

He lead me through a big crowd of people. After getting poked and prodded he finally stopped me. "When I tell you to, take off the glasses and hand me the earplugs." I nodded.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Are you ready for the one and only... One Direction!!!!!!!???" an announcer called through out the stadium.

Wait. One Direction... That means-

"Take them out now." Jackson said when I finally heard music.

I quickly placed them in his hands. As soon as I looked up a familiar curly haired boy stood in front of me singing. "You still have to squeeze into your-" his eyes connected with mine. "Ally?!" he screamed into the microphone, stopping his solo.

Tears threatened to escape my eyes as he stopped the band, all of the boys starring at me. This caused the girls around me to give me dagger eyes.

"It's her!" Niall screamed stepping off of the stage, almost getting mobbed by fans, before security held them back. He ran as fast as he could to me, giving me a huge hug. The tears leaked from my eyes, wetting my cheeks. "I can't believe it's you." His voice echoed throughout the building from his overly powerful microphone.

Through my sobs I heard the "Oohs" and "Ahhs" radiating out of the crowd girls.

After a little while I felt Niall's tear pool on my shoulder. "Niall..." I whispered into his ear.

"Ally, I-I love you." he said. Almost instantaneously the group of girls screamed at the top of their lungs.

"I love you too, Niall. But not that way." I said shyly.

He pulled me out of his arms, hurt building in his eyes. He took a step back before running back onto the stage.

"Ally," Liam said holding out his hand to pull me onto the stage.

"Sorry guys, but we have to cut the concert short tonight. You can all get new tickets for tomorrow's show on your way out." Paul said into the microphone.

Liam led me backstage into their dressing room. He opened the door.

"Ally!" Lou screamed pulling me into a hug. "Where have you been?"

"Yeah, you had me going absolutely mental!" Liam said.

"Guys, just back off. Let her talk to Harry for a little while." Zayn said stepping in.

"Uh, Louis your girlfriend is here." Paul said peeking around the door.

Lou had a girlfriend?!

Four of the boys left leaving me and Harry alone.

"Harry, I really, really mi-"

"Save it. You left me! After you promised me!" Tears were streaming down his face. "I thought you loved me! You have no idea what I went through!" He sobbed, and ran up to me and threw his arms around my neck. "Niall loves you, Zayn loves you and it's no secret that I love you too. Why can't you just choose?"

I did choose though, while I was with Jackson. "Harry, I love-"