Sneak Past

Ally's POV~~~~~

Me and Niall are still in New York. After a couple of days we decided that it would be easier on the both of us if we just got jobs here.

"Hey, Ally. Does this look fine?" Niall stepped out of the tiny bathroom. My eyes instantly shot up to his hair, or at least what was left of it.

"It's.... all.... gone." I said still completely shocked.

"It looks terrible now doesn't it!?" He was being over emotional, and started tearing up.

"Ni, hun. You look like pure gold." I walked over to him, and threw my arms around his waist.

Over the last couple of weeks me and Niall became super close. I was falling for him and I knew he liked me too. We were starting our jobs today, and he had to change his whole appearance, so nobody would recognize him.

"Ally, you're just saying that. I look absolutely terrible." Niall said groaning.

"Have I ever lied to you?" I asked putting a hand on my hip.

"Yes... You talked to Harry." he stated quietly.

"Niall, I was going to tell you."

"When?! Just because Liam's your brother doesn't mean anything!!!" he shouted, walking out of the hotel room, slamming the door behind him.

My brother?! "What the hell was that Niall Horan!" I yelled walking towards the door.

I opened the door not seeing him anywhere. Maybe he went to get a drink? I thought to myself. That wouldn't be. He quit drinking.

I heard a ringing noise coming from the room. Quickly I shut the door and searched for the sound. Opening Niall's draw I found a cell phone. Picking it up it said there was a call from Harry.

"Harry?" I whispered into the phone.

"Ally?! Oh my God is that you?!" Harry yelled back into the phone. "Where are you I need to see you?"

I gave him my address and he told me he would be right there. I went into my suitcase and pulled out some clothes. I quickly changed, then wrote a note to Niall telling him I was going out for a drink.

~~~~~

"Harry?" I said yet again when I heard a knock on the door.

"Ally, come out here." he pleaded through the door.

I slowly opened it to reveal Harry standing there, hands tucked into his coat pockets. When I fully opened the door he walked towards me and threw his arms around my neck. "Ally, I'm so sorry about our fight. I didn't think you were going to leave. If I would've known I would have went after you. You mean so much to me, and I can't bare to not see you every second of my life. And-"

I cut him off. "Harry. Not now. J-just please take me somewhere." I said tears forming in my eyes.

Harry nodded and brought me over to his car. The whole drive I just cuddled up to Harry. In silence we finally made it back to the house.

Opening the front door, Harry led me inside the familiar house. I stood there frozen, trying to absorb everything. "Ally, it's okay. C'mon." he said holding out his hand.

"Hazza!!!! Hurry up so we can-" it was Louis. He stopped mid step, mouth hanging open. "A-Ally?" he whispered, taking a step closer to me.

I just nodded before he ran towards me and engulfed me in a hug. The feeling of seeing him was overwhelming. I could feel his tears soaking through my shirt.

I felt Harry come closer to rub Lou's back. Louis finally released me. With red eyes and tear stained cheeks, he said, "I really missed you, Ally."

I gave him a fake smile before Harry pulled me closer to him and led me into the living room.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked hopefully.

Harry shook his head at Lou but he didn't notice. "He's gone."