I Don't Associate With Liars

They're not dead? How could Harry, Lou and Niall keep this from;lo me?! I thought they were my best friends, but apparently I was wrong. How could I face Liam if he's known all along?

I stood up before swinging the door open and rushing into the living room. "How could you not tell me?! We were friends! Actually more than just friends, and yet you STILL hide that big of a secret from me?" I was screaming at Harry, tears streaming down my cheeks.

Harry walked over to me and tried to pull me into a hug. "Don't ever touch me again!" I screamed, beating his chest with my fists. He didn't give up, just continually held me, until we eventually slid down to the floor.

"Shh." he muttered over and over again into my hair.

Later That Night~~~~

"She's in here. Be quiet though; I'm pretty sure she's still asleep." I heard a distant voice say from outside the room. I looked around remembering my surroundings from earlier that year. Harry's bed. Those same warm sheets that I had fallen asleep in many times before.

I heard the creaking of a door before Harry's body came into my line of vision.

"Morning sweetheart." Harry said slowly walking over to the bed before sitting down.

I just nodded before smuggling into the other side of the bed.

"We should talk, Ally." he said quietly, pulling the covers back and getting comfortable himself.

"Why? You lied." I said not even turning to face him.

"Ally, I didn't know. And Liam just found out. If I knew where you were all along, I would have made it my number one priority to tell you. Please just don't be mad at me for this. You're... you're my-"

"Harry, I believe you. But how long did Niall know?" I said interrupting him. There was an awkward silence until I spoke again. "How am I supposed to know that you're not hiding anything else from me?"

"Because. I-I still... lov- like you alot, and I won't let anything change the way me and you are."

Did he almost say love? He's said it before, but that was only to get me and Zayn to split up. Right?

"Do you forgive me again?" he asked with a sudden ping of hope in his voice.

"Yes, but promise me one thing."

"Anything."

"Help me find Zayn."