Fallen

Regan's POV~~~~

"Ohhh Louissss." I said all sing-songy like.

Me and him have been dating for awhile now and things were getting serious. I wanted to show him I loved him, but I had an idea. I made reservations for me and him to go to Paris. I can tell he's not used to it though. I mean, he's extremely attractive and popular with the ladies. Sometimes I think it's to good to be true. I mean I don't think that I'm ugly. But I don't believe he's always completely honest with me.

"Yes, beautiful?" My point exactly. I just got back from a run. My hair was a mess and I had zero makeup on.

"I was thinking...."

"What about?" Lou wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me against his body.

"Maybe me and you could go somewhere. For our anniversary?"

-I was so stupid for letting you go. I-I know your still the one- Lou's phone was going off.

"Hello?" Silence. "Oh my God. Is she okay?" More silence. "I'll be right there!" He hung up the phone. "Babe, I'll be right back. Ally needs me."

"Lou! We never spend time together anymore! Why don't you just take these tickets and go to Paris with her!" I took the envelope off the counter and threw them into his chest.

"Regan, wait!"

Harry's POV~~~

I came home this morning from shopping to find Ally passed out on the bathroom floor. A red substance covered the shower mat around her. I ran over to her limp body, taking her in my arms. I looked down at her to see that she had slit her wrists. I immediately jumped up to go find my phone. After quickly dialling the ambulance, I got on the phone with Lou.

About ten minutes later, him and the paramedics arrived at the same time.

"Where is she?" he asked frantically as he got out of his car.

"They're talking her to the hospital. She... She lost a lot of b-blood." As I started sobbing as he pulled me into a hug.

"It's going to be okay, mate." He patted my back as a paramedic walked over.

"Which one of you wants to ride with her?" he asked blandly.

"I-I'll go." Lou offered up. I didn't put up a fight. It's not like I could bare to see Ally like this any longer.

As Lou got into the medical bus, I hoped into my Range Rover to drive to the hospital.

I decided to call up Liam.

"It's Leeyum!"

"Hey, mate something happened to Ally. Meet us at the hospital."

"Sure thing, bro. See ya there!" and he hung up.

Next I called Zayn. He didn't pick up so I left a voicemail.

"Hey, Malik. Get down to the hospital. Ally's hurt."

Was I missing someone? That's right, Paul!

I dialled his number into my phone.

"Hey, none of us are at the house. Something happened."

"Harold Styles, if you get into trouble your ass is on the line." He was acting like he was my dad.

"I promise nothing bad will happen." I hope.

We hung up and I sped over to the hospital parking garage. I locked my car behind me as I made my way to the front doors.

They were taking Ally in the elevator as we speak. "Hold that door!" I yelled running to catch a ride with Lou.

He looked up at me, eyes bloodshot red.

"Boobear?" I draped an arm around his shoulder.

"Harry, she-she's...... gone."