Drunken Nights

Harry's POV~~~

"Harry, I-I love you." Ally said.

It was me. Out of all of us she chose me. I stood there not knowing what to do.

"Please say something, Harry." Her eyes were beginning to tear up.

"I love you too." I said pushing her body against mine in a tight embrace. It was her I loved. It always has. I needed her to be mine.

She berried her head into my chest.

"Date me." was all I said.

Ally pulled away, "Okay." She smiled at me and I kissed her nose.

I intertwined our fingers and walked towards the door. I opened it, then led her down the hallway to the lounge room.

Zayn was sitting there talking to Liam, Louis had his girlfriend sprawled out across his lap. I looked around for Niall.

"Where's Ni?"

"He said he needed a drink, so he left." Zayn said.

"You let him leave?!" Liam yelled in his direction.

"Sorry. Look don't worry about him. He can take care of himself." Zayn said looking towards the ground.

I walked with Ally over to a chair and sat down. She stood there awkwardly. "Ally, you can sit in my lap. I won't do anything." She still didn't budge, so I pulled her hips down onto mine.

Later that night~~~~~~~

Ally's POV ~~~~

Me and Harry were inseparable tonight. I needed to tell him about Jackson and Zayn, but I wasn't quite ready.

We all decided that sitting watching TV was boring.

"Let's play a game." Lou suggested.

"Ooh yeah! That sounds fun!" his chipper girlfriend said. I was yet to figure out her name.

"What kind of game?" Liam asked.

"Truth." Louis said.

Everyone looked at him like he was mental.

"Truth?" his girlfriend asked.

"It's where someone asks a question and everyone has to answer it honestly. Whoever has the best answer asks the next question. If you're not picked to ask the question you take shot. You guys in?"

"Hellz yeah!" Harry said pulling me onto his lap again.

Everyone including myself nodded. "Awesome, Liam you go first." Lou said.

"Hmmm... What was your weirdest memory?" Liam asked starting off the game.

"I was at the gym and these two dudes started licking each others' feet." Louis's girlfriend said.

"Regan, that's weird." Liam said.

So her name was Regan...

"I was at dance class once and a dude started stripping off his clothes and danced in nothing but a thong." I said stifling my giggles.

Harry looked over at me like I was crazy.

"I was attacked by a clown when my mum took me to the circus." Lou said softly.

"I was hugged by a monkey wearing a tutu." Harry mumbled under his breath.

"I once walked around with a bald cap on all day to avoid fans. The next time I looked in the mirror when I was wearing it I screamed like a little girl." Zayn said finishing off answering the question.

"Mhm... I vote that Regan's wins." Harry said. We all nodded in agreement.

"That means it's my turn. Yay! Okay, let's see. When did you guys loose your V-cards?" Regan said comfortably.

"I was 14, and I'd rather not get into details." Liam said shyly.

"I didn't loose mine until I was famous and in the band. It was to a girl named Riann." Harry said holding me closer.

"I lost mine to Hannah Walked." Lou shrugged than took a gulp of beer.

"A real gentleman would never tell." Zayn boldly said. "How about you, Ally?"

"Can I have a beer?" I said attempting to change the subject.

"Ally? Oh my Gawd! You're a virgin!" Regan shrieked.

That took me back a little bit and I started to choke on my newly opened beer.

"There's nothing wrong with that." Harry defended me.

"But with a body like hers it's shocking!" Regan protested.

"Bottoms u-" I started to say before being rudely interrupted.

"Wassup bitches!" Niall said swinging the front door open, stumbling forward straight into the couch. A tall blonde girl followed in behind him. "Boys, ladies, this is my new fuck buddy!" Niall gestured towards the visibly drunk woman.