The Uninvited

Username :  solidarity_

Cover:

The cover is beautiful. The colors blend together and the title is easy to read. Love it!

Blurb:  ❝kiss him, hurt him, make him love you.❞

It nice, but a little too simple. To me, it just doesn't say, "Read me," and I'm not curious about anything. However, you do mention the summary which is much better and more exciting that the first blurb. I guess how it is will be okay as long as people read the summary, but think about making the first blurb more interesting:)

First Chapter:

Nice job in the beginning.  You've got the reader's attention from the start. I was curious about why Lav doesn't want to move. You describe all the characters in the first chapter with skill and a vivid thought for the reader. Each character has his/her own personality which you let us know about. I'm already attached to Lav!

The story gets into greater depth with his mother. Wow! That's really interesting to throw in the first chapter. It really keeps the reader on their feet, wondering how she did what she did to his mother. 

You give us a good and well descriptive idea to where she is heading and why she doesn't want to go. Everything is written nice and smooth. You don't jump ahead of yourself at all! Towards the ending, the curiosity doesn't end there. As a reader, you were able to keep me on my feet. I'm waiting to know what happens next. I'll probably give this a read on my main account. Very nice!!