I have to leave

Valkyrie sat on the bed in the hibernian cinema. Kenspeckle, right now was looking for the bullet in her shoulder while she chewed on a leaf to reduce the pain in her newly sawn cheek and her busted shoulder. "You almost died... Again!" He muttered and Valkyrie smiled an apologetic smile "but i saved the world so you aren't mad at me?" She asked slowly. "Its never you that I'm mad at. Its the people that bring you into these kind of things" Kenspeckle said. "But I'm always fine afterwards!" She whined and he turned to her and sighed "that's not the point!" He snapped and Valkyrie sighed.

When she was all fixed up skulduggery walked in and kenspeckle glared. "You could of ripped her head off!" He cried and stomped over to him. "I know, it was very reckless" skulduggery said softly. "You idiot! You have to stop doing this! She's only young!" Kenspeckle snarled and skulduggery's fist's tightened. "I don't like you skulduggery. You're irresponsible"
"I know"
"You have to take responsibility for your actions"
"I have. Have you seen my cracked skull?"
"Have you seen Valkyries cheek? She was also almost shot in the heart. Good thing it was only the shoulder"
"She's sitting right there"
"I know! But I just have to say this ok? You are someone that doesn't deserve Valkyrie. SHE HAS SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR BUT WITH YOU SHE COULD DIE ANY DAY NOW!" Kenspeckle raged. Skulduggery strode up to the old man and leaned down to his level "don't you think I know that!" He snarled.

Valkyrie got in the middle of them and pushed them apart "I'm moving" she said quietly. Skulduggery and kenspeckle turned to her and just stared. "It's all my fault darquesse almost killed us all. It's all my fault she got out. I'm moving away so I can't hurt anyone else. Please. I don't want you to try and change my mind because it's set down" she said and then looked down at her shoes.

"If that's what you want" skulduggery said finally. Valkyrie looked up at him with tears in her eyes "really?" She asked shakily. He nodded "I want you to be happy" he said and she nodded and hugged him tight. "I'll miss you" she said quietly and he just stood there.