tell him!

When Valkyrie got home she walked over to the front door and then stopped. 'what if he doesn't want this baby?' Valkyrie thought and took a step back away from the door. 'No! You have to tell him! He is the father' Valkyrie thought and walked through the door. "Skulduggery? You home?" She called and then there was movement was from upstairs. "How was it?" He asked while walked down the stairs and over to her. He pulled her in to a hug and she gladly accepted. "So what did kenspeckle say?" He asked and broke away from the hug to look at her face. She took a deep breath, grabbed his hand and brought him to the sofa. "Val? What did kenspeckle say?" He asked again. Valkyrie bit her lip and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I know why I've been feeling sick. I need to tell you something but promise me you won't freak out or hate me" she said softly. He nodded "I promise"
"Well we took some tests and found out what's happening"
"And?"
"Do you miss being a father?"
"That's a bit random. But yeah I guess I do"
"Would you ever want to be a father again?"
"Valkyrie you know I can't do anything right?"
"I know. But remember when I said when you we alive we..."
"Yeah?"
"Well I've only had sex once and it was with you"
"Valkyrie Cain where is this going?"
"You're going to be a father again"
"What?"
"I'm pregnant" she said and then it went silent. He just looked at her while she bit her lip.

Finally he mumbled something "what was that?" Asked Valkyrie. "I'm going to be a father again!" He cried and picked her up and began spinning her around. He laughed while she giggled. When he put her down he rapped his arms around her in a hug. Valkyrie began to cry into his shoulder and they just stood there in each others embrace.