the real one

Valkyrie woke up on a cold floor with her wrists and ankles tied up. She shivered and looked down at herself to see herself in her underwear. "Oh that bitches going to get it" Valkyrie mumbled angrily. She noticed that she was only tied up by rope and used a flame to burn it off her wrists and then undid her ankles. When she stood up she rapped her arms around her to cover her and walked over to the door. Stupidity it was unlocked so Valkyrie had no trouble getting out. She walked out into the corridor to only just notice she was in her uncle Gordon's house. She walked down the corridor until she heard someone cough behind her to get her attention. She turned to see billy-ray sanguine smirking at her "how did you get out?" He asked. Valkyrie crossed her arms to protect her from the cold and the psychopaths prying eyes. "You pervert! You tied my up with rope which can be burnt. Im a god damn elemental. I can conjure fire" Valkyrie growled and then she pounced at him. She punched him in the face. "Ow!" He cried and she swooped and brought his legs from under him.

Billy-ray dug around in his pocket and brought out his beloved straight razor. He flicked it open and swiped, catching her on the arm. She winced and glared at him "I'm not in the mood for this shit!" She said and dived at him. She kicked his shin and he staggered "what are you doing working with my reflection?" Asked Valkyrie punching him again which knocked off his sunglasses. Sanguine frowned and swing his razer again but miss by a few inches. Valkyrie growled and used the air to push him away. The ground began to crumble under his feet and he sunk into the ground and disappeared from view. Valkyrie stopped moving and breathing so she could try and hear where he was going to pop out from.

Valkyrie backed up to a wall and arms rapped around her neck. Sanguine stepped out of the wall and tightened the sleeping hold. Valkyrie struggled and tried to loosen it but her fingers couldn't get beneath his arms. So she bit his wrist and didn't let go. Sanguine cried out and flung her away. She fell to the ground and he jumped on top of her. He started cutting her with his razer and she cried out. "Aw I'm sorry am I hurtin' you ma darrlin?" He asked, grinning. Valkyrie cried out again as he stabbed her in the shoulder. Valkyrie raised her hand to his face and summoned some fire and he screeched and fell back. She jumped up and kicked him in the head until his body went limp. "Pervert!" She mumbled.

Oh my god! A fighting scene! I'm sorry that it's already part 22 and I've only just add a fighting scene but I just wanted to get the story going. Yes that means there is a lot more. Comment if you like it. also vote and add to your library. I've written the whole story before I put it out so keep reading. It's not anyway close to being finished.