the date

Valkyrie walked over to her wardrobe and opened it. "What the fuck am I supposed to wear?" She asked and just stared at the clothes. She searched until she found a dress that fell just under her knees and was a nice sky blue. She threw it on my bed and closed the wardrobe. She undid her jacket and threw it to the floor and started pulling off her shirt. She walked over to the mirror and picked up her brush and put on some music and began to sing to justin beiber as he sung 'baby'. She brushed her hair and then pulled off her jeans and started dancing around the room. She was just in her underwear but she didn't care because no one could see her. Well that's what she thought up until the moment the door opened and skulduggery walked into the room and saw her spinning around. There was an uncomfortable silence except for the music that was still playing. They just stood there staring at each other. "Um..." was all skulduggery said before closing the door. Valkyrie just stood there for a moment trying to process what had just happened.

After she had gotten dressed she picked up her phone and texted fletcher while walking out of the room and down the stairs.
Val~ hey fletch
Fletch~ hey babe just getting ready. I'll be there in 5 ok?
Val~ sure
Fletch~ ok

She then put her phone in her shoulder bag and walked into the sitting room to see skulduggery sitting on the sofa with his face in his hands. "Ever heard of knocking?" Valkyrie asked and sat on a dinning room chair. "You were making so much noise. I was worried something was attacking you" he said. "It's your fault for dancing in your underwear. You dance really badly ya know? I can teach you to dance properly if you want?" He asked with a chuckle. "While in my underwear?" She asked jokingly and giggle. "I'd prefer not. I need my partner to have more dignity than that" he said and stood up. She noticed he wasn't wearing a jacket, socks, a tie or a hat. "Why aren't you all dressed up like usual?" She asked. "Val, its my house I can dress how I like. Sometimes it's more comfy like this ok?" He asked and put his hands on his hips. "You're weird" she said and laughed. "I'm weird?"
"Yes"
"At least I don't dance around in my underwear"
"You like giving people sticks for presents"
"You are dating a guy with hedgehog hair"
"You wear purple underwear"
"No I don't!"
"Your fly's down"
"No it's not.... AHHH!"
He yelled and pulled up his trouser zip and looked away from her. By now she had burst out laughing and was struggling to breath. "Alright, alright it's not that funny!" Skulduggery muttered. "What's not that funny?" Asked fletcher teleporting behind skulduggery. The skeleton jumped back and fell over the back of the sofa. Valkyrie laughed harder as skulduggery grumbled and pulled himself up off the floor. "Wow. Sorry about that" fletcher chuckled and walked over to Valkyrie and kissed her cheek. "Ready?" He asked her and held out an arm to her. "Yup" she said in between giggles and took his arm and they teleported.

They were sat in an amazingly fancy restaurant in France laughing and talking. "Right, well do you want your present now?" Asked fletcher. "Yes please" said Valkyrie and started bouncing in her seat. "Alright then" he said and brought out a box from his jacket pocket. It was long and thin. "Here" he said with a smile and handed her the box. "Aw thanks fletch" Valkyrie said and opened it to find a beautiful silver necklace with a dragon on the chain. "Oh my god! Are you secretly female because you always know just what to buy me" she said and jumped up from the table and went and threw her arms around his neck. "Nah I'm just experienced with girls and getting them presents" fletcher said smugly. Valkyrie laughed and went and sat back in her seat.

During dinner valkyrie kept thinking how weird the food tasted but decided to eat it with no complaints. "Hows your meal val?" asked fletcher. Valkyrie just nodded and kept on eating.

"You ready to go?" Fletcher asked and Valkyrie nodded but then sat back down and clutched her stomach. "Val?" Fletcher asked and came and kneeled in front of her. "I don't feel so good" she said now looking a bit pale. "Alright let's get you home babe" fletcher said and scooped her up and teleported to skulduggery's sitting room. "Thanks for tonight" said Valkyrie with a smile and kissed his cheek. Then fletcher let Valkyrie slip out of his arms and she stood by herself. "I'll see you later. Text me when you're feeling better ok?" He asked and Valkyrie nodded, kissed him once more and went upstairs.