angry professor

Kenspeckle shuffled over to Valkyrie and poked her in the face. "That hurt?" He asked and she shook her head. "Anything hurt?" He asked and she nodded. "Where?" He asked. "My foot" she said and pointed down to where he was standing on her foot. He stepped back "sorry" he said and then walked over to the x-ray. "Good news. You haven't broken any bones" kenspeckle said and then glared at skulduggery as he swaggered into the room. "You could of killed her!" Snapped the professor.
"But I didn't"
"But you could of"
"I know. But look she's fine"
"You really don't know how to look after anyone do you? She's been her more times than I've even had patience's!"
"Well would you like me to take her to a different doctor"
"Of course not! Don't be so stupid"
"Then what do you want me to do?"
"I want you to stop bringing her into dangers that could kill her. If you really loved her you wouldn't be so irresponsible"
"She doesn't listen to me. I can't tell her what she can and can't do. That's her parents job"
"She doesn't have her parents anymore!"
"I know! That's why she's living with me!" Skulduggery said. Valkyrie stood up and tightened her fist's. "I killed them!" She yelled angrily. They both spun to her "what?" Asked skulduggery. "It was darquesse. She was killing people while I slept. I remember when you told me about these murders that you couldn't find the killers. That was her! I killed my parents" Valkyrie said and burst out crying. She put her hands over face and fell to her knees and kept on sobbing. Skulduggery kneeled down at to her and brought her close "she told me the last moments she was in my body" Valkyrie whispered and hid her face in skulduggery shoulder as he rapped his arms around her.

"You should of never of brought her into this! She was brought into this world at 12 years old! She might be strong, brave and independent but still... She is too young to be doing any of this!" Kenspeckle said and skulduggery looked up at the fuming professor. "She brought herself into this herself. She was way to stubborn. But she's proven herself that she can do all these things" skulduggery said, his voice on the edge yelling. "Stop!" Valkyrie whispered pushing skulduggery away and standing up. "I can do this kenspeckle. I brought myself into this and can look after myself. And skulduggery, stop talking about me like I'm not even here. I can do this myself" she snapped and glared at them both. "Sorry Val" skulduggery and kenspeckle said. Valkyrie sighed and nodded and then grabbed skulduggery's hand and walked to the door "see you later kenspeckle. Thanks for looking after me" she said and he nodded. Then she left the room and dragged skulduggery out of the sanctuary and over to the Bentley. "I want to go home" Valkyrie said and got into her seat.