baby names

Skulduggery sat on the sofa next to Valkyrie and looked at her. "What?" She asked and skulduggery shrugged. "Well it's just that you are now three months pregnant and we still don't have a name for our little buddle of joy" he said. Valkyrie laughed "But we don't know the gender yet. How are supposed to think of a name?" She asked as she rested her head on his shoulder. "It's easy. We just think of a name for both genders" he said. Valkyrie nodded against him "you think of a boy's name and I'll think of a girl's" she said.

"Ok have you thought of your top three?" Asked Valkyrie and skulduggery nodded. "Ok you go first" she said. "Ok. Well if it's a boy then either Jasper, mason or Shamus" he said proudly. "They are all so cute!" She squealed. "Ok my turn. So if it's a girl Scarlett, Ashley or faith" Valkyrie said. "Cool" he chirped and rapped an arm around her shoulder. "You are going to be a great mother" he whispered and Valkyrie blushed. "Well I hope so" she whispered. "Now if you excuse me I need to pee" she said and went to stand up but screamed in pain and recoiled on to the floor. "Valkyrie!" Skulduggery cried and kneeled down next to her and scooped her in his arms. But she just screamed again. Skulduggery felt something wet on his glove and he looked down to see blood. She screamed once more and then fell into the comfortable blackness of unconsciousness. The last this she saw was skulduggery rushing her out of the house.