a meeting about the world breaker

Sarcen rue, ghastly bestoke, Anton shudder, Dexter vex and ravel Erskine sat in the grand mages office. "So what are we going to do?" Asked Anton. Ravel shrugged and sighed "we know who darquesse is now. We can stop this god forsaken future from happening. But at the same time it's Valkyrie. A fellow dead man" he said. "Also if skulduggery found out that were having this meeting he wouldn't hesitate to kill us. Literally. He's a scary man when he's pissed" said ghastly and the dead men nodded. "But we can't just sit back and let her get stronger. We need a plan that won't harm Valkyrie but will get rid of her true name. How can we do that?" Asked ravel. "Why don't we do what we did to Armageddon? Wipe her memory and send her away?" Asked Dexter standing up. "But we have the risk of awakening her while we build that wall and where would we send her? Her parents are dead" Saracen said and at that moment there was a knock on the door. "Come in" ravel said. The door opened and in walked skulduggery and Valkyrie. "Hey... What's going on?" Asked skulduggery as he crossed his arms and tilted his head. "Nothing..." Laughed Dexter nervously. "You are such a bad liar" said skulduggery as he walked more into the room. Dexter nodded. Valkyrie walked in front of skulduggery and glared at him. "You are incredibly nosy" she said. "Not as nosy as you" he stated. She turned from him and huffed "you are also very rude" she said and then smiled. "It's been awhile" she said looking at the rest of the dead men. "Yeah a couple of days. How have to been?" Asked sarcen. Valkyrie nodded "I've been great. But enough of that, me and skulduggery have some news to share" she said grabbing the skeletons hand. "What?" Asked Anton. "Well me and Valkyrie are having a child" skulduggery said calmly. "How?" Asked Dexter and Valkyrie blushed. "Well how do you think kids are made Dexter? Yeah a stork is coming to bring us one" skulduggery said and walked over to Dexter. "Skulduggery! Cut it out! Why are you being so short tempered to Dexter all of a sudden?" Valkyrie asked and frowned. "I don't know! Maybe because Dexter is being stupid!" Skulduggery said and then punched Dexter square in the nose. Dexter staggered and cursed under his breath. "What the hell was that for?" Asked ravel as he ran to Dexter's aid as he had tripped over his own feet.

Valkyrie pulled skulduggery away by the arm and pushed him against a wall. "What is wrong with you?" She asked angrily. "I'm not happy with him" the fuming skeleton grumbled. "Why?" She asked and put her hands on her hips. "He called you a world breaker" he said softly looking her dead in the eye. Valkyrie face palmed and then looked back up at him "that was days ago. He then apologised" she said and took a step closer to him. "But it upset you! I don't like when people do that! Valkyrie you rarely cry and when you do it's from something horrible. He made you cry so that means that really hurt you. I'm sorry" he said and looked away from her. "That's so sweet. But I'm fine. Yes it still bugs me a bit but I'm over it because he was just told who is going to destroy the human race. I would act the same way. I want you to apologise to him" Valkyrie said and grabbed his hand. He nodded and looked back to her "ok" he whispered and they turned to see the men just stood there looking at them. "You broke my nose!" Dexter whined and stamped his foot. Ghastly chuckled and patted his shoulder "be thankful that's all he did" he said and then chuckled again. "Sorry" skulduggery said and Dexter shrugged "I've had worse. Anyway I deserved it. I upset Valkyrie. I should never of said that. I'm truly sorry too" Dexter said and held out his hand. skulduggery took it and they shook hands and bro hugged. "I'm sorry to cut this beautiful bromance short but I've got to get some doctors on my wonderfully broken nose. Congrats on the baby by the way" said Dexter and then he left with his head held high.

After everyone stopped laughing at Dexter's stupidity they all turned to Valkyrie and grinned. "Congratulations!" They all cried and all went in for a hug. Well every but skulduggery who was sat on the desk with his left leg crossed over his right. "Thanks guys" Valkyrie laughed and hugged as many of them as possible.

When they let go skulduggery walked over and put an arm around j and her waist. She smiled up at him and rested her head on his shoulder. "You're getting to tall. Stop growing or when you're taller than me in firing you" skulduggery said and Valkyrie stepped away from him and pouted. "That's not very nice" she whined and stamped her foot. "Well then stop growing"
"No"
"Then when you are taller than me you are officially fired"
"How dare you"
"I don't know why you are getting so worked up about this. It's all your fault for growing"
"At least I can still grow"
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"You're dead. You can't grow anymore"
"Damn you are harsh"
"I know"
"I'm way to amazing to be offended like this"
"I hate you"
"I know" skulduggery said and Valkyrie ran into his arms. "You two are a real pair. You know that right?" Asked sarcen with a laughed. The couple looked at each other and then at sarcen and nodded. "Good. Just so you know" sarcen said and burst out laughing and so did everyone else.