rise of vile

Skulduggery gripped onto the cell bars "YOU FUCKING BITCH! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE IM GOING TO RIP YOU TO PIECES!" He cursed. "Sure you will sweetie" cooed darquesse and then threw her head back and laughed. "I am going to kill you!" He snarled through gritted teeth and then turned to the frightened dead men. "What? What the hell are you looking at?" Skulduggery snapped. Ghastly stepped forward "you've got to calm down" he said calmly. "Calm down? CALM DOWN! HOW THE FUCK AM I MEANT TO BE CALM WHEN WE ARE IN A CELL AND OUR kidnapper IS THE WORLD BREAKER? NOT TO MENTION THAT SHE KILLED VALKYRIE!" Skulduggery roared. He turned back to darquesse "let me out! Let me fight you!" He ordered and darquesse grinned "we get to fight? Yay!" She squealed and open the door and skulduggery stepped out and punched her in the face.

Darquesse went staggering and then grinned "you going to suit up?" She asked. "Why wouldn't I?" He muttered and stepped back. Black liquid started to drip out of his sleeves and from the bottom of his trousers. The black liquid collected into a puddle and then slowly began to flow up his legs, waist, arms and then finally his skull. "Lord vile!" Saracen cried and coward behind Dexter.

"This is why you're my favourite toy! Because you are a challenge!" Darquesse clapped and then turned serious and splayed her hands out and pushed at then air. This only sent vile back one step. He collected shadows in his fist and then sent it flying towards her chest. She laughed and stepped to the side and then sent black flames towards him but the shadow curled and created a barrier. "Wow! Your tough!" She said and then collected her own shadows around her. She focused and then turned them to spikes and sent the towards the barrier. The spikes pierced the barrier and it shattered.

Vile's shadows started spinning around him and then he disappeared. He had shadow walked. Darquesse turned just in time to see a shadow spike flying towards her. She cartwheeled away and then pushed at the air. This time the air sent him slamming into the wall. "Skulduggery was lord vile the whole time?" Exclaimed ghastly.
"Yup"
"So how did you know?"
"Tenebrae told me. Or at least he told Valkyrie"
"Why didn't Valkyrie tell us?"
"Because he didn't tell you about me. Besides, you would have thrown him in jail and she wouldn't of like that. That's around the time she started to like him" darquesse grinned and vile growled "don't you dare speak of her!" He said. "Aw skulduggery loves her some much even lord vile loves her!" She joked and then went flying back from a fist of Shadows.